+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My post about BBC Breakfast's montage of folk who had suffered bereavement in May 2020.......

My post about BBC Breakfast's montage of folk who had suffered bereavement in May 2020.......

......was hardly political.

Odd decision that it should be shunted onto the political forum, imo.

The BBC is 'apolitical' - or claims to be.......

Re: My post about BBC Breakfast's montage of folk who had suffered bereavement in May 2020.......

Quote Originally Posted by Once U shop, U can't stop View Post
    ......was hardly political..
    Your post? Multiple usernames, huh?

Re: My post about BBC Breakfast's montage of folk who had suffered bereavement in May 2020.......

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Oh wow

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Oh wow
    Rumbled….

Rumbled….
    He started the first ever CCMB Kamikaze thread

wow. Cyclops has a few names . Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Kindly extract your tongue from your cheek, Jimmy.
    It's common knowledge on here among the cognoscenti (among whom TLG is obviously not counted) that I have more than one user name.
    It depends on what device I'm using to post - and which way the wind blows.
    Please take greater care when using the Taff Trail. Wet leaves are a particular hazard at the mo and haven't been swept. Wouldn't want you to fall on yer bonce again, mush

......was hardly political.

Odd decision that it should be shunted onto the political forum, imo.

The BBC is 'apolitical' - or claims to be.......
    It wasn't about Kieffer Moore

Wow. What about you, JJ. Do you also have another username?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    It's common knowledge on here among the cognoscenti (among whom TLG is obviously not counted) that I have more than one user name. It depends on what device I'm using to post - and which way the wind blows.
    In fairness, you've always come across as something of a weirdo while posting under your Cyclops moniker, so it's no great surprise that you've got additional usernames. Have you used them to talk to yourself yet?

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    It wasn't about Kieffer Moore
    Or Chester

Wow. What about you, JJ. Do you also have another username?
    That's a strange question , sounds like you may be implying I have ?

It's common knowledge on here among the cognoscenti (among whom TLG is obviously not counted) that I have more than one user name.
    Please take greater care when using the Taff Trail. Wet leaves are a particular hazard at the mo and haven't been swept. Wouldn't want you to fall on yer bonce again, mush
    Multiple user names ? Dont get it .
    Spend my time hill walking these days.

That's a strange question , sounds like you may be implying I have ?
    I doubted it. You don't seem the type.

I doubted it. You don't seem the type.
    Thank you .

Unfortunately my moniker on here is also the name I am known by in most circles .
    So when I chat shit , I have to take responsibility for my comments .

So another user name would be handy on the odd occasion
    But no . Just one name ....

It's definitely been mentioned many times, including by me. But I've never seen you admit it before.

What are your other usernames on here, while you're coming clean?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's definitely been mentioned many times, including by me. But I've never seen you admit it before.
    What are your other usernames on here, while you're coming clean?
    I know you knew.
    You're much more savvy than that bloke who prattles on....and on....and on.
    What's his name now? 'I'm all alone'? No 'The loony loner'? No It'll come to me soon.

I know you knew.
    You're much more savvy than that bloke who prattles on....and on....and on.
    What's his name now? 'I'm all alone'? No 'The loony loner'? No It'll come to me soon.
    What are your other usernames?

I know you knew. You're much more savvy than that bloke who prattles on....and on....and on.
    Perhaps he pays more a lot more attention to the rubbish you write than I do, which wouldn’t be difficult.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t you the guy who wrote online reviews of his own book?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t you the guy who wrote online reviews of his own book?
    Consider yerself corrected.
    Once again.....
    But I have written books and articles for several magazines.
    Nice to be paid for writing drivel/rubbish.

Nice to be paid for writing drivel/rubbish.
    All sorts of idiots get paid for writing all sorts of rubbish. It’s scarcely a badge of honour.

So which books have you written? I’ll check them out (and their reviews).

Also, how many usernames do you have on this board and what are they?

So which books have you written? I’ll check them out (and their reviews).
    As if.
    I've no need to prove anything to you.
    A crumb I'll throw in your general direction is that one article I wrote featured the family history of a poster on here. It was one of a series of my articles printed by the flagship Family History magazine. If the poster reads this, maybe they would confirm this is so, since you seem to disbelieve what I've said.
    Do you want to see the palms of my hands?

As if.
    I've no need to prove anything to you.
    A crumb I'll throw in your general direction is that one article I wrote featured the family history of a poster on here. It was one of a series of my articles printed by the flagship Family History magazine. If the poster reads this, maybe they would confirm this is so, since you seem to disbelieve what I've said.
    Do you want to see the palms of my hands?
    I can personally vouch for this gentleman. Forgive the cliche but he certainly is a leader in his field. I'm not the poster referred to, but 'Cyclops' was - with amazing swiftness -able to resolve an historical genealogical conundrum that had plagued me for years, and managed to do so whilst listening to the City on the radio !
    Regarding books, remember that none other than Charles Dickens achieved fame and popularity not through 'books', but regular articles in magazines such as the 'Strand'.

Which reminds me 'Cyclops', I may be back in touch !!

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Which reminds me 'Cyclops', I may be back in touch !!
    Many thanks for that..
    Getting busy here again, but look forward to hearing from you.

Genuine question.

What do you gain from having multiple accounts?