+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BLACKBURN ROVERS. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BLACKBURN ROVERS. Match thread

I wasn't entirely happy with the starting line up but the substitutions were odd. Harris was playing much better than Collins who seems to have an aversion to the box how on earth did he use to be fairly prolific.

Vaulks had to be subbed as he couldn't pass water but with Wintle and Ralls on the pitched it needed to be for someone more attack minded not Pack. Also when they went down to ten we should have taken a centre back off not Dramah who was offering good width. Davies when he came on could have been through the middle or wide left.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BLACKBURN ROVERS. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    I wasn't entirely happy with the starting line up but the substitutions were odd. Harris was playing much better than Collins who seems to have an aversion to the box how on earth did he use to be fairly prolific.

Vaulks had to be subbed as he couldn't pass water but with Wintle and Ralls on the pitched it needed to be for someone more attack minded not Pack. Also when they went down to ten we should have taken a centre back off not Dramah who was offering good width. Davies when he came on could have been through the middle or wide left.
    Absolutely agree...we need also to move forward with more pace..at times it's like a training session. I know it was premiership but watching Newcastle and Watford (yes Watford...) it was intense and high paced.