+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BLACKBURN ROVERS. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v BLACKBURN ROVERS. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Very familiar goal against us there, straight through the middle of the pitch and then backing off the player and inviting the shot.
    Our home games are scripted this season I swear. The number of times we give away a crap goal in the first twenty minutes is shocking, very good finish, but what was Flint doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    is club TV working\? It doesn't recognise my email login details and then I get:

504 Gateway Timeout
    Anyone??? saw the dreadful goal given away on the link...but link is buffering all the time.....anyway...looks like a tenner saved...emailed 'support' but no answer....

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Our home games are scripted this season I swear. The number of times we give away a crap goal in the first twenty minutes is shocking, very good finish, but what was Flint doing?
    Joe Lefley thought he was backing off to get his angle right but it did really invite the shot. It was a very good finish but preventable

Anyone??? saw the dreadful goal given away on the link...but link is buffering all the time.....anyway...looks like a tenner saved...emailed 'support' but no answer....
    I gave up after ten minutes of getting the same message as you, trying to watch it on a dodgy link, but it’s a bit of waste of time.

Joe Lefley thought he was backing off to get his angle right but it did really invite the shot. It was a very good finish but preventable
    Joe Lefley sounds like a Football Manager regen

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I’d actually corrected it from Lesley!

I gave up after ten minutes of getting the same message as you, trying to watch it on a dodgy link, but it’s a bit of waste of time.
    Ah...so a club problem.....Link is better now.

I’d actually corrected it from Lesley!
    Always wondered what the hotel staff were doing when they weren’t filming Benidorm.

theres a good link in another thread gt soccer.com

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    thats a site selling sports kit ...!

Vaulks is so poor.
    Shouting and pointing but offering nothing.

Disappointing goal but we've come back well. Collins still offering nothing. Vaulks crap as always

Quite impressed with Drameh, very tidy debut so far.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    How many times has he said "I've seen them given". That's got to be fairly high on the list of commentary cliches to avoid.

Commentator saying this one if the best 45 mins if the season.
    We've been shocking for the last 30 mins that I've seen.

Can't even criticize that first half - all the ball and all the threat. Drameh looks very good and Harris has looked a real nuisance. Only problem is none of it matters because our back 3 can't keep a clean sheet to save their f**king lives.

Is Morison going to dig Flint out after the game for giving their lad 10 yards and letting him pick his spot?

Like the look of Drameh....not seen much of Wintle......Vaulks (as usual)....
    Overall not played badly apart from the goal but need more incisiveness last third.....need the pace of Isaak Davies.

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Quite impressed with Drameh, very tidy debut so far.
    Looks like a player. We look decent today to be fair. Encouraging. Shame we haven't got Giles back.

We are clearly trying to pass the ball more. Played ok. But still look most threatening at set pieces.

Just got too many players not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    Can't even criticize that first half - all the ball and all the threat. Drameh looks very good and Harris has looked a real nuisance. Only problem is none of it matters because our back 3 can't keep a clean sheet to save their f**king lives.

Is Morison going to dig Flint out after the game for giving their lad 10 yards and letting him pick his spot?
    Missed their goal but we've been quite tidy without threatening from what I have seen.

Really disappointing conceding early again.
    Puts all the pressure on the forwards who have to try and force it.

Best bit of play towards the end of the half where Ralls was too slow getting his shot off and perhaps should have played Collins in.

Like the look of Drameh....not seen much of Wintle......Vaulks (as usual)....
    Overall not played badly apart from the goal but need more incisiveness last third.....need the pace of Isaak Davies.
    I'm definitely not Vaulks' biggest fan but in fairness Maurice he's had one of his better games today; he's been tidy and kept the momentum going most of the time.

The trouble is he's limited and now that we've got Wintle and Ralls together we don't really need him; I think we'd have been better off utilising Colwill or Sang in his stead.

Some neat and tidy stuff, lot better than what we’re used to. Blackburn look the more agricultural with a few cynical fouls. For all our neat and tidy stuff it fizzles out the nearer we get to Blackburn’s area.

Mark Harris working his socks off but his good work is too far from the danger area.

We are playing quite well to be fair....must make sure not caught out by a sucker punch breakaway...Harris doing well.