+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BLACKBURN ROVERS. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BLACKBURN ROVERS. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I turned over to catch the last 30 seconds of Luton v Bournemouth to see Luton score with the last kick of the game to win 3 - 2.

That 30 seconds showed more attacking excitement that we managed all 2nd half.
    I feel like I'm living in a parallel universe after the crazy emptiness of our stadium and Luton scoring 3 against a side that did the double on us. Scrub that, I'm definitely living in a parallel universe.

Frustrating and annoying that our last season 20 goal striker is on the sidelines again most probably due to his obstinance over the jabs. We were crying out for a striker today that our decent (on times) approach play desperately needed. The lanky streak of paralysed piss was on his settee again isolating I s’pose, still getting a decent monthly wage though. He’s our main striker but not worth a cup of cold water if he’s not on the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Frustrating and annoying that our last season 20 goal striker is on the sidelines again most probably due to his obstinance over the jabs. We were crying out for a striker today that our decent (on times) approach play desperately needed. The lanky streak of paralysed piss was on his settee again isolating I s’pose, still getting a decent monthly wage though. He’s our main striker but not worth a cup of cold water if he’s not on the pitch
    It doesn't really get said often enough this. Any player that refuses to get vaccinated and subsequently misses games with COVID should be docked their wages until they return, end of

I can't believe Blackburn are second. Was that easy for them today? It didn't look like it. I know we don't have much of a goal threat, but neither did they really. Their goal was the result of space opening up due to poor defending but was still speculative at best. Then they let us have the ball and just dealt with it. Did we get Warnocked?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I can't believe Blackburn are second. Was that easy for them today? It didn't look like it. I know we don't have much of a goal threat, but neither did they really. Their goal was the result of space opening up due to poor defending but was still speculative at best. Then they let us have the ball and just dealt with it. Did we get Warnocked?
    I do think that playing in an empty stadium would have had an effect on both sides and, like last season, I don't take the matches seriously because I think they skew all form and stats. They won't have played behind closed doors this season. That said, based on yesterday, I get what you're saying but they still came away with 3 points even down to 10 players. The table doesn't lie.