+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BLACKBURN ROVERS. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BLACKBURN ROVERS. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Frustrating and annoying that our last season 20 goal striker is on the sidelines again most probably due to his obstinance over the jabs. We were crying out for a striker today that our decent (on times) approach play desperately needed. The lanky streak of paralysed piss was on his settee again isolating I s’pose, still getting a decent monthly wage though. He’s our main striker but not worth a cup of cold water if he’s not on the pitch
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Well said!
    We, justifiably, on times have a go at the players during games both individually & collectively but at least they’re out there or on the bench making themselves available. Years ago watching Wales at the Millennium Stadium a bloke sat in front of me moaned that he couldn’t believe Vinnie Jones was in the side, I tapped him on the shoulder and told him that Vinnie was a better player than Ryan Giggs. Of course he told me I was talking bollocks, I replied “He definitely is tonight”, as usual Giggs was on the missing list. He reluctantly agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    We, justifiably, on times have a go at the players during games both individually & collectively but at least they’re out there or on the bench making themselves available. Years ago watching Wales at the Millennium Stadium a bloke sat in front of me moaned that he couldn’t believe Vinnie Jones was in the side, I tapped him on the shoulder and told him that Vinnie was a better player than Ryan Giggs. Of course he told me I was talking bollocks, I replied “He definitely is tonight”, as usual Giggs was on the missing list. He reluctantly agreed.
    Was that the game where Stoichkov ran riot for Bulgaria. I think it was Vinnie's first Welsh cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Was that the game where Stoichkov ran riot for Bulgaria. I think it was Vinnie's first Welsh cap?
    I remember that night. In the old National Stadium. I think it was Jones's debut and he got sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I remember that night. In the old National Stadium. I think it was Jones's debut and he got sent off.
    It was a surreal experience that evening! I went with a Glaswegian mate who was screaming in an almost inaudible accent how crap we were and wanted to punch anyone who told him to keep it down!