Re: Kieffer Moore will be gone in this window

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Will fit in well at cardiff city then….

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You are making this up as you go along.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Until ccfcwelshlad hints it I won’t believe anything, he’s the only one with any credibility

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Until ccfcwelshlad hints it I won’t believe anything, he’s the only one with any credibility
    Any adult calling themselves a lad is not to be taken seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    The least you could do is spell a fellow Scots name correctly.....
    Jimmy didn't actually type his response. It was submitted by Djokovic's support team.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Any adult calling themselves a lad is not to be taken seriously
    Anyone calling themselves butler without helping a gentleman adjust his to shooting stick and cravat is not to be taken seriously either

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Anyone calling themselves butler without helping a gentleman adjust his to shooting stick and cravat is not to be taken seriously either
    How did this board survive without your endless demonstrations of your self-perceived wit and command of the English language? You are the most tedious **** on this platform. I remember that you once described yourself having "held a soiree" !!! You absolute bellend of a man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Lazar View Post
    How did this board survive without your endless demonstrations of your self-perceived wit and command of the English language? You are the most tedious **** on this platform. I remember that you once described yourself having "held a soiree" !!! You absolute bellend of a man!!!
    I don't like your tone Sir and demand you apologise to TBG otherwise a bout of fisticuffs will be in order. If I don't like the cut of your jib I'm using my foil.

This board hasn't had a decent duel for a while.
    I propose the chosen weapon to be wit.

International

I'm amazed at your perspicacity to know so much about TBG and his linguistic rambles when you've only been on this board 3 months!!
    Are have you?

One word....Beddau

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I'm amazed at your perspicacity to know so much about TBG and his linguistic rambles when you've only been on this board 3 months!!
    Are have you?

Oh dear, oh dear. A bit of linguistic playfulness has made someone very angry indeed. This bellend would prefer to avoid a ding dong but there you go.

It's my surname
    Stan was my nickname in the forces it stuck with me ever since

Calm down mun

Cyclops is off again...........

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Cyclops is off again...........
    I don't think that 'Bob Lazar' is Cyclops at all, old fruit. The latter did me a great favour in the recent past and was rather an all-round good egg. The bounder who accused me of being an unbearable cad and who metaphorically administered a thwack to my positillion is someone else, methinks. Let's hope his blood pressure has waned this fine morn.

I don't think that 'Bob Lazar' is Cyclops at all, old fruit. The latter did me a great favour in the recent past and was rather an all-round good egg. The bounder who accused me of being an unbearable cad and who metaphorically administered a thwack to my positillion is someone else, methinks. Let's hope his blood pressure has waned this fine morn.
    Gadzooks Sir! I like your retorts. Metaphorically sending Wiggins around with a fine Madeira port.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Gadzooks Sir! I like your retorts. Metaphorically sending Wiggins around with a fine Madeira port.