Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Straight question then:

Do you think Sir Kier would have a better chance against Boris, or Dishy, to reduce this crazy unhealthy 80 seat majority .

Answer :
Ooh I like this game though I could do without the cuddly names you seem to give to Conservative politicians.

Answer:

The Labour Party's best chance is to present the electorate with a coherent set of policies for the future against a discredited Boris Johnson. The chances of this are miniscule given the depths to which Johnson has dragged his party.

Personally I want to see Johnson gone as quickly as possible because my disgust at his moral bankruptcy and how it has infected our democracy outweighs any electoral considerations.

There is a very good chance that Sunak will not be at the helm. He is certainly no darling of the right of the party with his monumental tax and spend budgets. Even if he gets into the last two then he has to get elected by Conservative Party members who are probably one of the most right wing racist electorates on the planet.

Now your turn for a straight question:

Why in almost every thread factually critical of Conservative Politicians or policies do you avoid or gloss over the substance of the issue raised and instead seek to deflect or project equal or greater sins onto other political parties or former party leaders?

Answer...