+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dancing on Phillip’s grave

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dancing on Phillip’s grave

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Sunak is only 5'5", which would make him the joint shortest PM ever with Thatcher.
    not sure why but historically short arses don't tend to do as well in elections
    Didn't realise that, he looks so lofty , bugger that I hate the midget gem .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    yeah I always thought he was a 6 footer, they must have been using Tom Cruise style camera angles

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I see that that paragon of virtue Dominic Cummings has come out of the woodwork again, this time claiming that he warned Boris Johnston about the folly of the drinks party and that it should not go ahead. Sadly, whilst this may very well be true, who on earth would accept any evidence from Cummings - the guy who drove to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight.

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60028895
    Yes hypocrisy is everywhere, he leaked the garden party event in a blog 4 days before the media got hold of it , one big vendetta he didn't like Carrie getting him booted .

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I see that that paragon of virtue Dominic Cummings has come out of the woodwork again, this time claiming that he warned Boris Johnston about the folly of the drinks party and that it should not go ahead. Sadly, whilst this may very well be true, who on earth would accept any evidence from Cummings - the guy who drove to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight.

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60028895
    One wonders would he have still carried out these noble acts of public service, namely these revelations of Downing Street parties had he not fallen out with Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bugger that 😱