+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dancing on Phillip’s grave

Re: Dancing on Phillip’s grave

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    that's got to be the final nail in the coffin isn't it?

edit

unfortunate metaphor but you know what I mean
    You're dead right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Removing the bufoon wont do much.
    Next Tory leadership campaign will be like Boris' campaign in 2019, every candidate: 'Britain Deserves Better'.

Having listened to Oliver Dowden on the Sunday Morning programme this morning it seems clear to me the way things are heading. Ms. Gray's inquiry will simply be a factual report. Following this, Boris Johnson will instigate a purge within Downing Street thereby demonstrating strong leadership whilst maintaining that he himself was misinformed and effectively misled into believing that the "gatherings" were business meetings with food/drink rather than parties per se. If the report can show that he was only present at one or two of the "gatherings" out of the 12 or so that we know about at the moment (there may be more of course, yet to be disclosed) then he obviously has to have a defence for those but I think he has the capability of bluffing his way out of that and certainly has the gall to ride it out, unless there is a serious revolt amongst Tory MP's to get the magic number of votes of no confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    There are still people (or bots?) on the dm website posting about how this is all a mainstream media hatchet job because they can't deal with how popular Boris is.
    The Daily Mail have ramped up that narrative, claiming it's the "woke" BBC's fault. Obviously looking to distance themselves from his downfall, blame the "wokes" and ensure a sweet majority for Sunak in 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Having listened to Oliver Dowden on the Sunday Morning programme this morning it seems clear to me the way things are heading. Ms. Gray's inquiry will simply be a factual report. Following this, Boris Johnson will instigate a purge within Downing Street thereby demonstrating strong leadership whilst maintaining that he himself was misinformed and effectively misled into believing that the "gatherings" were business meetings with food/drink rather than parties per se. If the report can show that he was only present at one or two of the "gatherings" out of the 12 or so that we know about at the moment (there may be more of course, yet to be disclosed) then he obviously has to have a defence for those but I think he has the capability of bluffing his way out of that and certainly has the gall to ride it out, unless there is a serious revolt amongst Tory MP's to get the magic number of votes of no confidence.
    Its worth noting Boris is always seen at one party for 20 minutes in a garden walk on the 20th which isn't my idea of a party or a piss up , still poor it happened though .

Did you catch Blair's interview its was interesting ,reading through these posts it does seem we maybe missing the political agenda in play .

If Sir Keir mans up and calls for a vote of no confidence the game is up for Boris, as he has his a lot of enemies within in and out .

These leaks like the dreadful Hancock one will continue until he is slain by the Dom ( the Dom's brown box and staff left at no 11 live on ) however the resulting fall out if Boris is party slain and new leader coming in , may not be to the liking of Labour especially if its Dishi Rishi ( Dom'S MAN )

Boris is like trump.Apart from the apology which was more for the royals than the common folk they are birds of a feather, hanging on to power by their finger nails.
    The problem is there aren't any politicians anymore , much like the states you have a party of grifters that will lie until blue in the face.
    Labour have nothing to offer. where are the leaders?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its worth noting Boris is always seen at one party for 20 minutes in a garden walk on the 20th which isn't my idea of a party or a piss up , still poor it happened though .

Did you catch Blair's interview its was interesting ,reading through these posts it does seem we maybe missing the political agenda in play .

If Sir Keir mans up and calls for a vote of no confidence the game is up for Boris, as he has his a lot of enemies within in and out .

These leaks like the dreadful Hancock one will continue until he is slain by the Dom ( the Dom's brown box and staff left at no 11 live on ) however the resulting fall out if Boris is party slain and new leader coming in , may not be to the liking of Labour especially if its Dishi Rishi ( Dom'S MAN )
    The coherent thoughts of Chairman LoM on the crisis this creates for the.... um Labour Party!!

14/1/22

Sir Kier better pray Boris stays in power if he wants power

16/1/22

If Sir Keir mans up and calls for a vote of no confidence the game is up for Boris

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The coherent thoughts of Chairman LoM on the crisis this creates for the.... um Labour Party!!

14/1/22

16/1/22

If Sir Keir mans up and calls for a vote of no confidence the game is up for Boris
    Dishi Rishi? Heaven help us!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Quite. Though to be fair there was so much wrong with that post it was difficult to pick a target without writing an essay.

Whether it was the pathetic rationale that you can use a stop watch to determine if someone was attending an illegal party or not, or the risible idea that a Vote of Confidence from Labour would see Tories flocking through their lobby in their droves rather than having to wield the axe themselves.

Still, I guess there will be plenty of opportunity to remind LoM that he thinks the dishy one is only Dominic Cummings's glove puppet whenever he next extols his virtues!

Greasy Rishi more like. Another multi millionaire and a hedge fund manager. Another man of the people.

One thing I’ll remember the Johnson years for is the childish names that are given toGovernment projects or plans, the self preservation exercise you describe is “operation save big dog” apparently (to be fair, this is being denied by No. 10).

https://www.channel4.com/news/operat...-now-for-no-10

Hang onto to yer coat tails there's a tsunami of announcements on the way which will really feed your hatred .

Big Dog , Red Meat distractions .

14/1/22

16/1/22

Straight question then:

Do you think Sir Kier would have a better chance against Boris, or Dishy, to reduce this crazy unhealthy 80 seat majority .

Answer :

Straight question then:

Do you think Sir Kier would have a better chance against Boris, or Dishy, to reduce this crazy unhealthy 80 seat majority .

Answer :
    Ooh I like this game though I could do without the cuddly names you seem to give to Conservative politicians.

Answer:

The Labour Party's best chance is to present the electorate with a coherent set of policies for the future against a discredited Boris Johnson. The chances of this are miniscule given the depths to which Johnson has dragged his party.

Personally I want to see Johnson gone as quickly as possible because my disgust at his moral bankruptcy and how it has infected our democracy outweighs any electoral considerations.

There is a very good chance that Sunak will not be at the helm. He is certainly no darling of the right of the party with his monumental tax and spend budgets. Even if he gets into the last two then he has to get elected by Conservative Party members who are probably one of the most right wing racist electorates on the planet.

Now your turn for a straight question:

Why in almost every thread factually critical of Conservative Politicians or policies do you avoid or gloss over the substance of the issue raised and instead seek to deflect or project equal or greater sins onto other political parties or former party leaders?

Answer...

Quite. Though to be fair there was so much wrong with that post it was difficult to pick a target without writing an essay.

Whether it was the pathetic rationale that you can use a stop watch to determine if someone was attending an illegal party or not, or the risible idea that a Vote of Confidence from Labour would see Tories flocking through their lobby in their droves rather than having to wield the axe themselves.

Still, I guess there will be plenty of opportunity to remind LoM that he thinks the dishy one is only Dominic Cummings's glove puppet whenever he next extols his virtues!
    Well I'm happy for LOM that he fancies Rishi so much: he doesn't float my boat.

I cant help think if old Phil was about he'd have broken some Covid rules , he's probably having a chuckle as he looks down on us .

Well I'm happy for LOM that he fancies Rishi so much: he doesn't float my boat.
    I do like Rishi

I cant help think if old Phil was about he'd have broken some Covid rules , he's probably having a chuckle as he looks down on us .
    At least one of his kids seems to have inherited his disregard for the law if that's the case. Probably having a chuckle about that as well!

I do like Rishi
    Sunak is only 5'5", which would make him the joint shortest PM ever with Thatcher.
    not sure why but historically short arses don't tend to do as well in elections

I do like Rishi
    why?..he seems like a 6th former that pulled on the school trip out

I see that that paragon of virtue Dominic Cummings has come out of the woodwork again, this time claiming that he warned Boris Johnston about the folly of the drinks party and that it should not go ahead. Sadly, whilst this may very well be true, who on earth would accept any evidence from Cummings - the guy who drove to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight.

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60028895

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Sunak is only 5'5", which would make him the joint shortest PM ever with Thatcher.
    not sure why but historically short arses don't tend to do as well in elections
    Didn't realise that, he looks so lofty , bugger that I hate the midget gem .

I see that that paragon of virtue Dominic Cummings has come out of the woodwork again, this time claiming that he warned Boris Johnston about the folly of the drinks party and that it should not go ahead. Sadly, whilst this may very well be true, who on earth would accept any evidence from Cummings - the guy who drove to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight.

Yes hypocrisy is everywhere, he leaked the garden party event in a blog 4 days before the media got hold of it , one big vendetta he didn't like Carrie getting him booted .

One wonders would he have still carried out these noble acts of public service, namely these revelations of Downing Street parties had he not fallen out with Johnson.

Didn't realise that, he looks so lofty , bugger that I hate the midget gem .
    Bugger that 😱