+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dancing on Phillip’s grave

Re: Dancing on Phillip’s grave

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I do like Rishi
    It’s his fascinating views on Coca Cola that I love most about him.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Didn't realise that, he looks so lofty , bugger that I hate the midget gem .
    yeah I always thought he was a 6 footer, they must have been using Tom Cruise style camera angles

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I see that that paragon of virtue Dominic Cummings has come out of the woodwork again, this time claiming that he warned Boris Johnston about the folly of the drinks party and that it should not go ahead. Sadly, whilst this may very well be true, who on earth would accept any evidence from Cummings - the guy who drove to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight.

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60028895
    I suppose it comes down to whether you believe Cummings (a liar - Brexit and Barnard Castle) or Johnson (a serial liar - just about every time he opens his mouth and twice sacked for lying).

On balance of probabilities I would go with Cummings - but what a choice!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I suppose it comes down to whether you believe Cummings (a liar - Brexit and Barnard Castle) or Johnson (a serial liar - just about every time he opens his mouth and twice sacked for lying).

On balance of probabilities I would go with Cummings - but what a choice!
    It might help if he could come up with an email rather than a verbal assertion, to back up his claim. I'm sure I'd have sent one and cc'd plenty of people in on it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    It might help if he could come up with an email rather than a verbal assertion, to back up his claim. I'm sure I'd have sent one and cc'd plenty of people in on it too!
    Debating whether The Prime Minister and the face of Brexit, or the man behind his success is the bigger liar.

What have we become?