+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bielsa……….

Re: Bielsa……….

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    im sure it was reported there was no option to buy.

maybe our PowerPoint presentation was just REALLY compelling
    Andrew Taylor is Leeds Loan manager. He was impressed by our presentation, and he also has a soft spot for us

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    This kid’s a Londoner who Leeds bought out of Fulham’s youth system in August 2020. Perhaps living in Leeds doesn’t agree with him (can’t imagine why, honest…).

He’s obviously been given some sort of a guarantee of first team football here. It’s going to be interesting to see how this one works out, particularly if he’s been burning bridges at Leeds (in social media terms at least).
    it might not even be him operating those particular social media accounts tbh

Sounds like bridges been well and truly burnt at Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Bielsa is potty. When he first arrived at Leeds he rented a one bedroom flat above a spar or something similar. The rent was £500 per month and he apparently knocked the landlord down a few quid. I really hope that is true
    It was above a chippy near the training ground. He also speaks far better English than he lets on but doesn’t want to be misinterpreted. I don’t blame him!

Drameh’s agent is that Aidy Ward who was Sterling’s and has rubbed some people up the wrong way. Drameh has been at Leeds for 18 months and has played a handful of games. The whole thing is really odd though, he was probably going to start for Leeds this weekend, they’ve got a tiny squad because Bielsa likes it that way and they’ve got a mountain of injuries. I wouldn’t be surprised if Drameh has burnt all his bridges at Leeds, hence the petty Instagram unfollowing etc as he feels once a few players get fit, he’s back out of the picture.