+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Attack or Defend better?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Attack or Defend better?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I really don't get it. Meanwhile Vaulks seems undroppable despite putting in poor performance after poor performance. I'd like to see Davies up top with Harris & Colwill as part of the midfield 3 alongside Wintle & Ralls
    I hope we get to see this combo and that Morison lets them play their game. I agree about Vaulks. I think he's getting it the wrong way around. Play the youngsters, build their confidence and bring on the likes of Vaulks, Pack, Collins, and even Bacuna at 60+ mins instead, if the youngsters are leggy, please, please stop the piecemeal starting eleven and crappy substitutions.

The way we're going is that we'll start wetting ourselves over 0-0 draws soon and start scoring winners in late March, early April when it really gets squeaky.

Re: Attack or Defend better?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I hope we get to see this combo and that Morison lets them play their game. I agree about Vaulks. I think he's getting it the wrong way around. Play the youngsters, build their confidence and bring on the likes of Vaulks, Pack, Collins, and even Bacuna at 60+ mins instead, if the youngsters are leggy, please, please stop the piecemeal starting eleven and crappy substitutions.

The way we're going is that we'll start wetting ourselves over 0-0 draws soon and start scoring winners in late March, early April when it really gets squeaky.
    Totally agree.....remove the old deadwood.