+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vincent Tan the White van vanished man.

Re: Vincent Tan the White van vanished man.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Tan won't sell because he can't. He invested far too much money to get us into the EPL and then when we got there he didn't invest enough to keep us there. He got rid of Malky because he was jealous, then we had the OGS debacle and all the cash flushed down the toilet with it. He made a decent hiring with Warnock but was foolish to let him manage in the EPL and waste even more money. Tan's basically ****ed himself and now he has no way out. I'm not surprised he doesn't show up. I'd be surprised if he even talks about Cardiff City. For a so-called businessman, it must be a huge embarrassment.
    Are these facts or speculation. i'm just asking

Re: Vincent Tan the White van vanished man.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Are these facts or speculation. i'm just asking
    It's a mixture of both. It's my opinion with some facts to back it up. I'll break it down for you.

Tan won't sell because he can't. OPINION. However it is a fact that he can't get out without taking a huge financial hit.
    He invested far too much money to get us into the EPL and then when we got there he didn't invest enough to keep us there. FACT
    He got rid of Malky because he was jealous OPINION.
    then we had the OGS debacle and all the cash flushed down the toilet with it. FACT.
    He made a decent hiring with Warnock FACT.
    but was foolish to let him manage in the EPL and waste even more money. OPINION.
    Tan's basically ****ed himself and now he has no way out. OPINION. Again it is a fact that he can't get out without taking a huge financial hit.
    I'm not surprised he doesn't show up. I'd be surprised if he even talks about Cardiff City. For a so-called businessman, it must be a huge embarrassment. OPINION.

Obviously, I'm open to hearing reasonable arguments if others have them.