+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Left Flank

Left Flank

During the second half today the commentators remarked upon the fact that our attempts at building attacks seemed mostly to be coming from the left flank. That certainly was the impression I got. This was a bit frustrating as, during the first half, Drameh showed genuine pace and seemed more than capable of creating opportunities down the right. In the second half he was more of an observer with the play on the other side of the pitch. Did anyone else get that impression ? When we made substitutions Isaak Davies came on, played on the right and didn't see as much of the ball as we might have liked. Deliberate tactics ?

Re: Left Flank

Ralls was primarily on the left of the midfield 3 and most attacks tend to go through him

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Ralls was primarily on the left of the midfield 3 and most attacks tend to go through him
    Oh well, that's all right then. I can rest easy in my bed

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Oh well, that's all right then. I can rest easy in my bed
    I don't blame our players for being averse to giving Will Vaulks possession of the football!

I don't blame our players for being averse to giving Will Vaulks possession of the football!
    With the 2nd worst pass success rate of all City players today, I don't know what you mean!!

Indeed, it seems to be all down to the creative and visionary shortcomings in our midfield. Let's hope this window brings in a creative spark to remedy this deficiency