+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morison OUT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Morison OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I wondered why you were so vehemently demanding he goes and based on your inside information then I can understand why if what you say is correct and I'm not doubting you for a moment

I am assuming that this is based on some insider sharing this information with you

If so then that is the bit that pis£es me off that we have people inside our club undermining the club itself - the one that pays it wages

You see it on the other board more "wiTh in tHe nOWErs"

Yet we criticise people including SM for saying things that should stay in the changing room yet people in the club are freely sharing information with people they shouldn't

If I was the club I would feed false information to those who they think are the culprits and root them out
    If I was saying it to be an “in the knower” I would have shared it on here wouldn’t I? Are players not allowed to talk to their families now? Players families not allowed to have an opinion about the way their family is being treated?

I’ve heard from connections to 3 different players what he is like. We’ve even got an ex player saying he’s heard something similar on social media. Ex players being critical of his management style. They can’t all be wrong can they?

Re: Morison OUT

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    If I was saying it to be an “in the knower” I would have shared it on here wouldn’t I? Are players not allowed to talk to their families now? Players families not allowed to have an opinion about the way their family is being treated?

I’ve heard from connections to 3 different players what he is like. We’ve even got an ex player saying he’s heard something similar on social media. Ex players being critical of his management style. They can’t all be wrong can they?
    In fairness, despite some of the arguments we've had on here, and some have been brutal, you've never been a bullshitter and I trust your comments on this totally.