+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morison OUT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Morison OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    has he lost the dressing room? that's the first I've heard of it if he has.
    there isn't usually any way back from it of that's the case.
    He lost the dressing room the minute he called Isaak Davies a hinderance imo

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    your or my opinion doesn't mean shit though, he's either lost the dressing room, or he hasnt

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    your or my opinion doesn't mean shit though, he's either lost the dressing room, or he hasnt
    I don’t think he has at all, just the defensive issues we have had all season sadly. He isn’t a magician.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He lost a fair portion of the fans when he said that, I remember being on the bus back from Bournemouth and people were furious when what he said came out. Ironically had Davies not put in an excellent performance against Huddersfield I doubt Morison would have gotten the job.

I don't really get why there's a lot of people on Twitter fiercely defending him, he's not really earned it, he's gone back on what he said about playing youth (he's probably played them less than McCarthy) and he comes across as a right dick. I can only assume they've bought the blame-shifting nonsense he's trotted out about players not caring

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He lost a fair portion of the fans when he said that, I remember being on the bus back from Bournemouth and people were furious when what he said came out. Ironically had Davies not put in an excellent performance against Huddersfield I doubt Morison would have gotten the job.

I don't really get why there's a lot of people on Twitter fiercely defending him, he's not really earned it, he's gone back on what he said about playing youth (he's probably played them less than McCarthy) and he comes across as a right dick. I can only assume they've bought the blame-shifting nonsense he's trotted out about players not caring
    I guess most people just want to give him a fair crack at it. lots of people were disappointed in his media comments but not enough to write him off already.
    I don't think anyone has nailed their colours to the Morison mast yet, rather just really want it to work.

a lot of the really vocal critics of morison seem to be people who have bought into the idea of Craig Bellamy getting the job. there's nothing to suggest that he was ever even in the running, aside from what was practically a job application from him in the local media recently. maybe he will be a good manager one day, but let's give the current guy a chance first