+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morison OUT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Morison OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Let's see how we finish the season first - if it starts to come together and some of the youngsters really start to make the leap then it would make sense to give Morison longer.
    If we don't improve then we have a decision to make.
    Doesn't he have to play them for that to be the case though Rjk? If he brings in a few more loanees then that's less game time for our own lads. Loanees bugger off at the end of the season and we're back to square one. After a bright start, he's benching too many of them. Will Bacuna start against Bristol? I don't want him to fail but as I said in my earlier post, I don't understand his decisions anymore and he's starting to get later and later with his subs.

I can only assume he doesn't feel the bulk of talented younger players we have will keep us up or are good enough to start. What's with Colwill these days? I'm not sure what Morison has in mind for him anymore.

4 home defeats in 5 league games has to change fast or it can only be a no thanks at the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    4 home defeats in 5 league games has to change fast or it can only be a no thanks at the end of the season
    ^^^^^^^
    This