+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Morison OUT

Re: Morison OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    we'll be fine
    Is that cos of the points deductions or we have enough "quality" to avoid the drop?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Is that cos of the points deductions or we have enough "quality" to avoid the drop?
    probably points deductions, but I think we will start to pick up more points soon

probably points deductions, but I think we will start to pick up more points soon

Not next week !

His comments after todays game actually come across as honest and heartfelt and seems he is suffering the same frustrations as us fans but calling the whole squad out usually doesn’t end well for the manager.

McCarthy lost it.....he had an 18month payoff for failure ...some loss !!!

Morison needs replacing.

Hes lost it.

get someone with experience in now or pay a very heavy price if we're relegated

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    More bizarre comments from Morrison after today's defeat. Apparently, it was nothing to do with his team selection or his tactics. It's just that the players don't care enough, or words to that effect.
    What a pathetic response from the man. He's digging himself a grave.

Crap again and not sure he's the man at all but struggling too see how anyone would get a tune out of our defence. 3 of the worst goals conceded I've seen in one game.

Can't believe we persist with 3 at the back it's an absolute waste of time. The first goal and last goal are both embarrassing but how you can play 5 at the back and get opened up like that for the second goal is beyond me, Chris Martin as well running in behind with the freedom of the penalty area, he's not exactly blessed with speed.

Based on what? We can’t defend

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...paign=sharebar

"Brutally honest" apparently, reads like he's shifting the blame to me
    He's turning into Phil Brown with a hint of Tim Sherwoods ''Honesty' while he was out of his depth at spurs and Villa.

Who could have foreseen that a manager with two years experience of coaching academy and under-23 teams would be out of his depth in the Championship?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    What a pathetic response from the man. He's digging himself a grave.
    Also

"You're all quite happy to dig me out when I dig out one player on his own, what are you going to do now? I'm being honest about the whole team."

He's so thin skinned it's unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He's turning into Phil Brown with a hint of Tim Sherwoods ''Honesty' while he was out of his depth at spurs and Villa.
    Logic would indicate that having the 10th highest win percentage of all Spurs managers ( 50% ) hardly indicates he was out of his depth that, indeed it shows the delusional beliefs of Levy.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Also

"You're all quite happy to dig me out when I dig out one player on his own, what are you going to do now? I'm being honest about the whole team."

His comments about the team are surreal for a man in his position. He’s basically suggesting that after three months under his management, the players don’t care about the results. Although he probably doesn’t realise it, he’s making an admission of failure.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Logic would indicate that having the 10th highest win percentage of all Spurs managers ( 50% ) hardly indicates he was out of his depth that, indeed it shows the delusional beliefs of Levy.
    Fair shout.

His comments about the team are surreal for a man in his position. He’s basically suggesting that after three months under his management, the players don’t care about the results. Although he probably doesn’t realise it, he’s making an admission of failure.
    If we as fans are all mocking him-as we are- can only wonder what the players make of him. Particularly as the entire squad is either leaving at end of season as out of contract, on loan, or a youngster.

The club should have sacked him after he made those public comments about isaak Davies as it was clear then we had someone out of their depth. They need to act ASAP.

Referencing Kenny Jacket as well. He's turning into David Brent.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Also

What's even weirder is there's loads of City fans on social media fiercely defending the crap he's coming out with!

What's even weirder is there's loads of City fans on social media fiercely defending the crap he's coming out with!
    i assume they didn't watch that sh1te today!

inexperience will take us down ,i must admit i thought he was right for the job in the circumstances with no money etc. but i was wrong think the end of season we will be looking for a whole new team and manager.

The club is in freefall and responsibility lies with the board. How is it even possible to reduce a Premier League club to this state in 3 years? Do they see the incompetence on the pitch and in the dugout and wonder what the **** have we done? They refuse to recruit competent football people to the board, until something changes there’s no limit to how bad things could become.

And his tactics. Which are crap. He’s so far out of his depth it is untrue. The job is too big for him, it’s too big for any rookie manager.

Because it's Emotive. Morison is talking like a Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Because it's Emotive. Morison is talking like a Fan.
    They may as well replace him with a fan. If the best he has is "it's not about tactics just go and kick someone". So much for that new style we all wanted!