+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All Time Top-15 Championship Scorers

Re: All Time Top-15 Championship Scorers

Cameron Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    No one's mentioned Steve Bull yet? Wolves striker?
    I’m assuming the Championship is considered to be different to the old Second Division for the purposes of this question.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’m assuming the Championship is considered to be different to the old Second Division for the purposes of this question.
    It was first division before it changed to the Championship, wasn't it? I know that you were referring to steve bull when you mentioned Division 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It was first division before it changed to the Championship, wasn't it? I know that you were referring to steve bull when you mentioned Division 2
    Yes it was I think, I suppose the point is that Steve Bull would never have played in Championship. Similarly, Brian Clark, the scorer of our goal against Real Madrid scored two hundred and seventeen league goals in his career. I’m pretty sure that the large majority of them (more than the hundred and twenty by those topping the table in this quiz) were scored in the second tier and I’d guess that there were a fair few who scored more than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Luigi Glombard and Andreas Ferretti
    Iwan Redan