+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Refund

Refund

Just had a refund for £10 from ccfc - only thing I have bought is the pass for the Blackburn game? I thought it was being taken off next year's season ticket?

Re: Refund

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Just had a refund for £10 from ccfc - only thing I have bought is the pass for the Blackburn game? I thought it was being taken off next year's season ticket?
    Just had a refund myself. Not a ST holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Just had a refund myself. Not a ST holder.
    The stream played up a bit but not enough for a refund??

maybe it was for the performance

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    We should get bigger refunds based on games endured this season

Having raised Saturday’s login issues with the Club’s third-party provider, we’re able to inform supporters that a full refund will be issued to all who purchased a Match Pass for Cardiff City vs. Blackburn Rovers (15/01/22).

Being unable to have supporters at Cardiff City Stadium in person for the game was incredibly frustrating for us all, compounded by the login issues that affected those who supported the Club remotely in purchasing a Match Pass.

We appreciate this support and are sorry for those whose experience was affected. We understand that the issues also affected other clubs using the same service as us on the day.

A full refund will be credited to supporters from the bank account with which they purchased Saturday’s Match Pass.

For any queries or support, please email tv@cardiffcityfc.co.uk.

I couldn't log on till half time.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Having raised Saturday’s login issues with the Club’s third-party provider, we’re able to inform supporters that a full refund will be issued to all who purchased a Match Pass for Cardiff City vs. Blackburn Rovers (15/01/22).

Being unable to have supporters at Cardiff City Stadium in person for the game was incredibly frustrating for us all, compounded by the login issues that affected those who supported the Club remotely in purchasing a Match Pass.

We appreciate this support and are sorry for those whose experience was affected. We understand that the issues also affected other clubs using the same service as us on the day.

A full refund will be credited to supporters from the bank account with which they purchased Saturday’s Match Pass.

For any queries or support, please email tv@cardiffcityfc.co.uk.
    Cheers - just saw they have posted something on the Web - hope it is at the cost of the Web provider and not the ub?

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I couldn't log on till half time.
    You should give a fiver back then

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

I got my refund for the Blackburn game. But not my refund for accidentally playing for the Birmingham game again. Why is it even possible to pay for a game that was played over a month ago?

First Team

An FYI to those with the GBP 170 annual passes, I asked for and got a small refund for the Blackburn debacle today.

I did point out that the entire BBC output costs a household GBP 159. The GBP 170 CCFC TV charge in comparison (with the two guys "bantering" using their iphones with the sound quality of two cans and a piece of string) pales.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    An FYI to those with the GBP 170 annual passes, I asked for and got a small refund for the Blackburn debacle today.

I did point out that the entire BBC output costs a household GBP 159. The GBP 170 CCFC TV charge in comparison (with the two guys "bantering" using their iphones with the sound quality of two cans and a piece of string) pales.
    Isn't the cost decided by the EFL and Sky Sports, rather than the club?

Also, £170 over 46 ish games is pretty good value if you ask me. The BBC have billion pound budgets, and are watched by millions, hence why their production values are quite good. To cover someone's salary of 25k, you'd have to have 147 people paying £170 a season. And that's before you get into any costs of setting up and running the system. Ipswich posted their streaming figures the other year, they're amazingly low. Like 2k ish, and that was during COVID. The quality is crap because nobody watches, and they're probably losing money on it as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I got my refund for the Blackburn game. But not my refund for accidentally playing for the Birmingham game again. Why is it even possible to pay for a game that was played over a month ago?
    Well you managed it.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Isn't the cost decided by the EFL and Sky Sports, rather than the club?

Also, £170 over 46 ish games is pretty good value if you ask me. The BBC have billion pound budgets, and are watched by millions, hence why their production values are quite good. To cover someone's salary of 25k, you'd have to have 147 people paying £170 a season. And that's before you get into any costs of setting up and running the system. Ipswich posted their streaming figures the other year, they're amazingly low. Like 2k ish, and that was during COVID. The quality is crap because nobody watches, and they're probably losing money on it as it is.
    You're "Dale" from CCFC. When do I get my prize for spotting you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Well you managed it.
    Doesn't answer the question. I was able to, but why?