+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bojo will be gone in 1 week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bojo will be gone in 1 week

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I hope the fact that just two of us have bothered posting anything about the latest revelations is not a sign that people are now just accepting these outrages with a shrug of their shoulders. Of course, with one or two exceptions, the Tories on here have closed their eyes, put their hands over their ears, said la, la, la and hoped the whole thing will go away, while, at the same time, finding fault continuously with Mark Drakeford, but I do find the lack of response from others odd.
    Can you imagine if Drakeford was having party after party along with the pathetic excuses.?

The Tories only have the interests of the Tory party.

Polls are what matter to them. The fact they are behond useless and treat the public with utter contempt means nothing.

You get what you vote for.

Its not just the bufoon the whole lot need to go.

The party is toxic and rotten to the core.

Its virtually every morning you wake up to a scandal or a feck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Can you imagine if Drakeford was having party after party along with the pathetic excuses.?

Polls are what matter to them. The fact they are behond useless and treat the public with utter contempt means nothing.

Why would a scandal involving some of them (giving a cake for someones birthday in this instance - clearly misjudged) mean that the whole lot need to go? Seems a strange logic, and also not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Why would a scandal involving some of them (giving a cake for someones birthday in this instance - clearly misjudged) mean that the whole lot need to go? Seems a strange logic, and also not going to happen.
    It's not just "a" scandal, is it? There's been loads and I'd imagine more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's not just "a" scandal, is it? There's been loads and I'd imagine more to come.
    I mean the entire 'partygate' scandal. i just mean, why would that mean everyone needs to go? Surely only those involved or who allowed it?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I mean the entire 'partygate' scandal. i just mean, why would that mean everyone needs to go? Surely only those involved or who allowed it?
    You're right there, only the ones involved should go. The rest can stay and share a car into work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Calm down. Drakeford's a party animal and has been having a right 'ol time these last 2 years.