+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bojo will be gone in 1 week

Re: Bojo will be gone in 1 week

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Honest question for you, life on mars: Have you ever actually tried to not mention Labour when discussing Tory sleaze/corruption etc on this messageboard?

From what I've seen of your posts, you have literally brought up Labour every time you have talked about the endless Tory scandals. It's impressive in its "whataboutery".

Your last post for example exonerates Boris Johnson as his alleged illegal activities and refusal to acknowledge them appeals to "libertarians" and that Labour need to move on as people aren't interested in what's happening. You also say that it doesn't matter if Boris Johnson doesn't resign/is removed as Labour are leading in the polls anyway.

I'm not sure how that makes any sense as that would still mean another 2 years of Boris Johnson as PM, even if Labour win the next GE.

"Labour are becoming very one tracked on this issue and folk will be turned off" is very much toeing with the party line, isn't it?

They are the words of someone who doesn't want there to be any consequences for the Govt. who have frequently broken the rules and laws they've set for the rest of the population during a global pandemic.

Unfortunately for you; the media and, it appears, a large proportion of the general population in the UK think differently to you and want Labour and other parties to keep the pressure on Boris Johnson until he resigns or is removed.

Anyway, the next time there's a scandal involving the Tories (probably sometime tomorrow), see if you can resist bringing Labour into the equation and commenting on the merits of the story itself - not why Labour are doing something wrong or have done something wrong in the past.
    His hatred for Labour is deeply personal and visceral. It does not respond to reason. Some say it was to.do with unrequited love.......

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    After yesterday’s “ambushed with a cake” classic, we now have Tory MP Crispin Blunt giving us the benefit of his wisdom

https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/26/boris...ests-15992754/

Some MPs are embarrassing themselves now in their desperation to excuse Johnson.
    I was watching Newsnight last night and that well known man of the people Jacob Rees-Mogg was taking part in an interview with Kirsty Wark. Referring to Connor Burns' awful attempt to trivialise Johnson's birthday party as "ambushed by cake" she asked Rees-Mogg if this was appropriate language.

In a brilliant attempt to garner public support for Johnson, Rees-Mogg smirked and replied "well what words would you have preferred? I would have used ambuscade myself"

I thought yes that will bring all those Tory dissenters in the Red Wall constituencies back on side.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I was watching Newsnight last night and that well known man of the people Jacob Rees-Mogg was taking part in an interview with Kirsty Wark. Referring to Connor Burns' awful attempt to trivialise Johnson's birthday party as "ambushed by cake" she asked Rees-Mogg if this was appropriate language.

In a brilliant attempt to garner public support for Johnson, Rees-Mogg smirked and replied "well what words would you have preferred? I would have used ambuscade myself"

I thought yes that will bring all those Tory dissenters in the Red Wall constituencies back on side.
    I watched Newsnight on IPlayer this morning - I’m surprised the Tories let him out to be interviewed after what he said about Grenfell victims a few years ago. He sees himself as some sort of constitutional expert with his talk about the need for an election if Johnson goes - all he was trying to do was frighten red wall MPs into backing the man who “gets all the big decisions right”

Here’s today’s Johnson lie - another story that won’t go away.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...espite-denials

I watched Newsnight on IPlayer this morning - I’m surprised the Tories let him out to be interviewed after what he said about Grenfell victims a few years ago. He sees himself as some sort of constitutional expert with his talk about the need for an election if Johnson goes - all he was trying to do was frighten red wall MPs into backing the man who “gets all the big decisions right”

One wonders when it will ever end.

I just wonder if the Red Wall MPs realize how much distain the likes of Rees-Mogg have for them and their constituents? They're only suffered because they make up the numbers.

Seems to be a tory fan boy thing defending Boris against any and all allegations,
    guy on facebook this morning talking about Boris in glowing terms and asking who's the alternative as Tory leader, who knows or cares but he Has to go surely, morally bankrupt self serving liar that he is.
    Sums it up its not about anything but self preservation and the ethics and morals of the whole sorry mess can be blamed on underlings, plenty of sackings coming up AGAIN
    Another lie told by Humpty Dumpty about the evacuation of animals from Afghanistan.
    And i have voted Tory in the past but this has been a sobering and polarising moment,
    Tories are doomed if the cling onto the useless bag of shit.
    I get the feeling that if and when Bojo gets out and about amongst the general population he will either be laughed at or things may turn nasty.

Boris would say his answers to all these questions was clear, simple straightforward and honest

Unfortunately although the answer was indeed clear, simple and straightforward there is some difficulty in justifiably assigning to it the fourth of the epithets applied to the statement. Inasmuch as the precise correlation between the information communicated and the facts insofar as they can be determined and demonstrated is such as to cause epistemological problems of sufficient magnitude as to lay upon the logical and semantic resources of the English language a heavier burden than they can reasonably be expected to bear.

Er he told a lie

Oh alright I should have added quotes..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8keZbZL2ero

"Yes, I know this is a difficult concept to get across to a politician...... Ah Yes you did not tell the truth"

Life imitates art indeed.................

His hatred for Labour is deeply personal and visceral. It does not respond to reason. Some say it was to.do with unrequited love.......
    As long as it annoys I'm fine

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Seems to be a tory fan boy thing defending Boris against any and all allegations,
    guy on facebook this morning talking about Boris in glowing terms and asking who's the alternative as Tory leader, who knows or cares but he Has to go surely, morally bankrupt self serving liar that he is.
    Sums it up its not about anything but self preservation and the ethics and morals of the whole sorry mess can be blamed on underlings, plenty of sackings coming up AGAIN
    Another lie told by Humpty Dumpty about the evacuation of animals from Afghanistan.
    And i have voted Tory in the past but this has been a sobering and polarising moment,
    Tories are doomed if the cling onto the useless bag of shit.
    I get the feeling that if and when Bojo gets out and about amongst the general population he will either be laughed at or things may turn nasty.
    He may appeal to dog lovers , and there's a lot of them ?

More likely it's because he still bears a grudge for being expelled from the Party for his racist, misogynistic, Islamophobic views.

Yom Hashoah

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    As long as it annoys I'm fine
    That's what I mean... visceral: as I said, unrequited love?

That's what I mean... visceral: as I said, unrequited love?
    The beloved may not be aware of the admirer's deep and pure affection

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    More likely it's because he still bears a grudge for being expelled from the Party for his racist, misogynistic, Islamophobic views.
    Lots of racist, misogynistic, Islamophobic and anti-Semitism hate/views about in politics and within its supporters , you can read it every day on message boards and social media , apt on this sad day of Holocaust Remembrance Day (Yom HaShoah)

The beloved may not be aware of the admirer's deep and pure affection
    That is actually very true.

Lots of racist, misogynistic, Islamophobic and anti-Semitism hate/views about in politics and within its supporters , you can read it every day on message boards and social media , apt on this sad day of Holocaust Remembrance Day (Yom HaShoah)
    More reason to bury your heartbreak and hop over to our side. I'm sure you heard of the dreadful treatment of Nusrat Ghani by the Tories.

Thanks for reminding me of your reaction to the massacre in a US synagogue by saying "It's been gong on since Billy the Kid".

So let me rephrase.

More likely it's because he still bears a grudge for being expelled from the Party for his racist, misogynistic, Islamophobic, anti-semitic views.

More reason to bury your heartbreak and hop over to our side. I'm sure you heard of the dreadful treatment of Nusrat Ghani by the Tories.
    Awful if true , its not nice to be victimised .

Its interesting though as the Tories to have a number of ethnic and Muslim in well placed positioned in its party .

The report will be interesting on this one as as she has now said " to be fair to her, this could be people who weren't even members of the Conservative Party "

Awful if true , its not nice to be victimised .

Its interesting though as the Tories to have a number of ethnic and Muslim in well placed positioned in its party .

The report will be interesting on this one as as she has now said " to be fair to her, this could be people who weren't even members of the Conservative Party "
    Hmmm, I'm sure you're as dubious about that last quote as I am. Still, let's hope the whole party is flushed of its racists soon. Good to see us united on this one 👍

Hmmm, I'm sure you're as dubious about that last quote as I am. Still, let's hope the whole party is flushed of its racists soon. Good to see us united on this one 👍
    Indeed flushing of Racism is key in all parties they all have form in this as we all know . Sadly we now see parties using race for political point scoring and voter percussion in elections these days ( yep both sides )

Indeed flushing of Racism is key in all parties they all have form in this as we all know . Sadly we now see parties using race for political point scoring and voter percussion in elections these days ( yep both sides )
    At least Labour has made a good start in ridding itself of sad old bigots!

Parties drumming up voter percussion?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Parties drumming up voter percussion?
    In which case Ginger Baker would have made a great PM

Ooops fecking keyboard ( Parties drumming up voter persuasion through race )

but enough with these contemporary references!

He won’t be gone for quite a few weeks, at least, it seems. The man who was hailed as some sort of working class hero in 2019 for leading a revolt of the common man woman, as well as “masterminding” the Brexit triumph is partaking in an establishment stitch up to try and save his job.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60166997