+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bojo will be gone in 1 week

Re: Bojo will be gone in 1 week

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Police have submitted damning evidence apparently.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-report.html
    The police should know what was going on inside a building they provide 24 hour security for. They should get some fingers pointed at them in due course.

It's one thing having people who consider themselves above the law, it's another when it's done with the cooperation of the fuzz.

That was a great read

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    That was a great read

Yeah , fair point. I mean whether the facts damn him in themselves really.
    They already have.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    But Jeremy, but Dylan, but Cummings, but everyone, but the far right, rule breaking facist, liars but, but but.
    They will be far right when he goes, its why all this is happening

2 more bloody parties, this time for his birthday. Waiting for his excuse “no one told me it was my birthday”

We are going to need a bigger Sue Gray

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    2 more bloody parties, this time for his birthday. Waiting for his excuse “no one told me it was my birthday”

We are going to need a bigger Sue Gray
    This could go on till Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    They actually got the interior decorator from the other scandal to attend this scandal, they can’t be serious

I hope the fact that just two of us have bothered posting anything about the latest revelations is not a sign that people are now just accepting these outrages with a shrug of their shoulders. Of course, with one or two exceptions, the Tories on here have closed their eyes, put their hands over their ears, said la, la, la and hoped the whole thing will go away, while, at the same time, finding fault continuously with Mark Drakeford, but I do find the lack of response from others odd.

I hope the fact that just two of us have bothered posting anything about the latest revelations is not a sign that people are now just accepting these outrages with a shrug of their shoulders. Of course, with one or two exceptions, the Tories on here have closed their eyes, put their hands over their ears, said la, la, la and hoped the whole thing will go away, while, at the same time, finding fault continuously with Mark Drakeford, but I do find the lack of response from others odd.
    Don't stress Bob it's being noted by those who have their eyes wide open.

Also take the positive that those who usually look at these events with a more nuanced angle or who are just plain twp have stopped defending the bumbling waste of spunk.

I'm actually disappointed nobody has sprung to his defence.

I Shouted with rage when I heard Lulu was at the birthday gathering. Bad joke aside each expose further demeans the office of PM in which the most unfit politician in my lifetime currently resides. Expect some excuses along the lines of "there was cake and candles but I didn't exhale" variety.

I've seen someone say that Johnson can't be held responsible as it was a surprise party for him...

Can you imagine if Drakeford was having party after party along with the pathetic excuses.?

The Tories only have the interests of the Tory party.

Polls are what matter to them. The fact they are behond useless and treat the public with utter contempt means nothing.

You get what you vote for.

Its not just the bufoon the whole lot need to go.

The party is toxic and rotten to the core.

Its virtually every morning you wake up to a scandal or a feck up.

Shapps 30 seconds in Sue Grey lets get the facts blah blah blah.

Gutless needs to go.

Shapps leathered doesnt know the facts...... but goes on Carrie didnt organise it there werent 30 there.😂😂😂😂

Who put an x next to this lot ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Can you imagine if Drakeford was having party after party along with the pathetic excuses.?

Polls are what matter to them. The fact they are behond useless and treat the public with utter contempt means nothing.

Why would a scandal involving some of them (giving a cake for someones birthday in this instance - clearly misjudged) mean that the whole lot need to go? Seems a strange logic, and also not going to happen.

Why would a scandal involving some of them (giving a cake for someones birthday in this instance - clearly misjudged) mean that the whole lot need to go? Seems a strange logic, and also not going to happen.
    It's not just "a" scandal, is it? There's been loads and I'd imagine more to come.

Shapps 30 seconds in Sue Grey lets get the facts blah blah blah.

Gutless needs to go.
    To be fair the gutless, sycophantic support these nonentities of Tory ministers serve up on behalf of the useless blob of blubber actually revolts me more than said lump of shite. It just screams of immoral phonies desperate to keep their jobs, huge incomes and cosy status.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's not just "a" scandal, is it? There's been loads and I'd imagine more to come.
    I mean the entire 'partygate' scandal. i just mean, why would that mean everyone needs to go? Surely only those involved or who allowed it?

I mean the entire 'partygate' scandal. i just mean, why would that mean everyone needs to go? Surely only those involved or who allowed it?
    You're right there, only the ones involved should go. The rest can stay and share a car into work.

Cressida Dick just confirmed Met will be investigating Downing Street parties. It's heating up

Calm down. Drakeford's a party animal and has been having a right 'ol time these last 2 years.