+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Welsh Gov Legal Challenge Covid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Welsh Gov Legal Challenge Covid

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    A bit premature in my opinion on the masks
    I certainly see your point on that. I have no issue if individual train companies or shops request it and then its up to individuals to make their minds up on it. I dont think the government need to compel it.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I certainly see your point on that. I have no issue if individual train companies or shops request it and then its up to individuals to make their minds up on it. I dont think the government need to compel it.
    Quite right. It should be a matter of individual choice whether someone wants to go around infecting other people - or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Quite right. It should be a matter of individual choice whether someone wants to go around infecting other people - or not.
    If you want to be cooped up forever for fear of having an ailment passed onto you, then thats your choice. You can chooce to not leave the house.

Equally, it is not anything new that vulnerable people should be protected. An elderly relative should not be visited with a cold or cough, or flu whether its pre covid or not.

It is time to get back to that and end the mental and physical health problems caused by all the restrictions.

As I said, feel free to stay in the house if you so wish.