+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wales Playoff Tickets

Re: Wales Playoff Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    so ive purchased all my daughters tickets through my account, but I can only buy 2 tickets on my account ( if I become a red wall member )
    I think you could make both of you red wall members and get 2 each maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I think you could make both of you red wall members and get 2 each maybe.
    I will have to have a look, as I always needed 3 seats together, I always used my account, I might e.mail them ( they were very good in responding last time )

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    There's the potential for 16.5k tickets to be sold at stage1. If you buy membership and have previous purchase history (which you seem to have) then you will be able to buy in stage 2 (~13-14k available). If that doesn't sell out then you're at the mercy of the gods with general sale (if there's any left)
    thanks i hadn't noticed the caveat of purchase history but thankfully i can see my purchases going back to 2017 on there so will get a membership. Only sad thing is the last year i've bought my youngest son's tickets on there (hes only 5) but going to have to tell him a few fibs so he doesnt know we are going as the eldest will appreciate the ticket more

That friendly would be horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    That friendly would be horrible
    Reserve squads methinks.

From a planning point of view I can't see how else you could organise these playoffs without a guaranteed 2nd game having to be played regardless. It wouldn't be a great occasion but let's be optimistic that it won't be needed :)

Just booked my flights.
    Hoping for a better outcome than the Ireland game.

well even though my history shows I have always purchased 3 tickets on my account per game ( normally 2 Jnr tickets ) because I haven't assigned them to anyone, my account can buy 2 tickets and thats it ( the other un-assigned tickets count for nothing )

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    And completely wrong ��
    Surprise, surprise!!

Managed to bag a ticket for each game through a PE teacher friend who can get tickets through the school

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Managed to bag a ticket for each game through a PE teacher friend who can get tickets through the school
    Do you have to attend in school uniform?