+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool tickets details - SOLD OUT

Re: Liverpool tickets details

So, the cunning plan is to sell the idea of a surprise city break to Mrs Citizen and say it's a secret where we're going. In reality, it's a cold, wet, evening in Barnsley on Wednesday followed by a few days and romantic nights in Liverpool (playing on the Valentine's Day theme if it goes tits up). I'll bring out the big guns of 'you're having a break from cooking, washing, and ironing (she's a proper multitasker is Mrs C) and a box of her favorite chocs I bought cheap from Dai The Swag down The Grange (I'll just stick a heart or something over the expiry date).

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...s-cardiff-city

Stage 1 from Friday - 4 aways for ST and 5 for members

6,900 allocation
    We all sorted?

Tickets were available in my category today, but I haven't bought any. Sunday lunchtime kick-off is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Tickets were available in my category today, but I haven't bought any. Sunday lunchtime kick-off is just ridiculous.
    It's a nightmare for me so I'm out. My cunning plan was just a fantasy (just in case anyone thought I was actually serious).

It looks like a number of blocks have either sold out or aren't on sale yet. So ether sales or going really poorly or there's about 500 left

Sold out

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Sold out
    Sold out very quickly in the end ,managed to get two, not sure why they just don’t put the restricted view seats on sale

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Sold out very quickly in the end ,managed to get two, not sure why they just don’t put the restricted view seats on sale
    I’d imagine because we have a habit of not sitting in allocated seats and people with good view seats would end up behind a pillar

Re: Liverpool tickets details - SOLD OUT

It was posted elsewhere that the club decided not to request seats in the side blocks after complaints about restricted views, and fans moving to other seats, in previous games.
    After last weekends events I'd think that both clubs are happy they've done this.

If you checked the seat map when buying tickets, the back 4 rows of the lower tier weren’t sold. These have restricted views so there’s a high chance the people there would’ve been squeezing into rows in front or blocking stairways. That’s what seemed to happen last time anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    I’d imagine because we have a habit of not sitting in allocated seats and people with good view seats would end up behind a pillar
    Overcrowding down the front where you can see the pitch.

Bollocks. Couldn’t sort this morn

Plenty of people advertising on the club’s Facebook page as “they can no longer attend” despite buying the tickets 2 hours ago

Can’t wait to be told I’m in someone’s seat, or asked to sit down.

Piss take. If anyone is travelling and didnt get a ticket there will be plenty on offer between now and then no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I'd be amazed if we sold that out. It's v their 2nd string live on itv and we've been there a few times recently. I reckon about 4k.
    Hopefully by now you are suitably amazed. I never cease to be amazed at the number if people who continually try to put the loyalty of our support down.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Hopefully by now you are suitably amazed. I never cease to be amazed at the number if people who continually try to put the loyalty of our support down.
    To be fair it's not all loyalty of our support in this case, I doubt we'd take 6900 to Lincoln

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    To be fair it's not all loyalty of our support in this case, I doubt we'd take 6900 to Lincoln
    what about Barrow in furness? Longest cul-de-sac in England!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    what about Barrow in furness? Longest cul-de-sac in England!
    Bluebirds v Bluebirds

So they're all sold out? That seems a bit odd, seeing as you had to have 4 or 5 away trips under your belt. Anyone think they'll request some more?

So they're all sold out? That seems a bit odd, seeing as you had to have 4 or 5 away trips under your belt. Anyone think they'll request some more?

The criteria dropped day by day, didn’t it?

More important games either side….is Tan going to show up too?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The criteria dropped day by day, didn’t it?
    It was 4 aways for season ticket holders & 5 aways for club members last thursday to Tuesday , Tuesday was 1 away for season ticket holders & 2 aways for club members , today was 0 aways for season tickets holders & 1 away for club members ..

Criteria dropped on Tuesday to ST with 1+ away and Members with 2+ aways. As of this morning the criteria was ST and Members with 1+ away.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    More important games either side….is Tan going to show up too?
    Tickets all gone, he’ll have to see what’s floating around the pubs......unless he’s got a Hull stub!