+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liverpool tickets details - SOLD OUT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Liverpool tickets details

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I don’t think that’s what it means. One qualifying fan no gets to buy 2 tickets is how I read it.
    Each seat bought online has to be allocated to a fan. If one fan doesn't qualify = no purchase for that person. I have tried in the past to buy for my son who didn't have the required number of aways. Wouldn't work. No sale. Which is a pain if you want two seats together.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Each seat bought online has to be allocated to a fan. If one fan doesn't qualify = no purchase for that person. I have tried in the past to buy for my son who didn't have the required number of aways. Wouldn't work. No sale. Which is a pain if you want two seats together.
    For your average away game yes, your Birmingham away, but looks to me like it’s buy one bring a mate for this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    For your average away game yes, your Birmingham away, but looks to me like it’s buy one bring a mate for this.
    The 2nd person on your fan number also has to have a fan number of their own. So will have at some time bought a ticket at the club.

The club are genuinely unsure as to whether we will sell out given the awful ko time

barnsley tickets are only £15 if anyones desperate to watch us away

Why would it specify 2 tickets per fan for the first lot of sales and only 1 ticket per fan for the second set of sales if all tickets require a fan number with the appropriate number of away games? I am 99% sure it means the first lot of fans can buy 2 tickets per 1 qualifying fan no.

It's different for Liverpool. First priority allows purchase of 2 tickets. I understand that whilst you will have to allocate the second ticket to a named person (fan number), that person does not need to qualify.

The second priority is back to usual as per your example above, where you can buy multiple tickets but have to allocate them to those who qualify within the window.