+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool tickets details - SOLD OUT

Liverpool tickets details - SOLD OUT

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...s-cardiff-city

Stage 1 from Friday - 4 aways for ST and 5 for members

6,900 allocation

Re: Liverpool tickets details

Fair enough they’re giving priority to away regulars. But two per fan with that criteria? They can give their spare to any Tom, dick or Harry. Season ticket holders who don’t go away regularly could miss out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig View Post
    Fair enough they’re giving priority to away regulars. But two per fan with that criteria? They can give their spare to any Tom, dick or Harry. Season ticket holders who don’t go away regularly could miss out.
    Yes, does seem strange, the FAW have done the same, fans who bought the double tickets for Belarus/ Belgium get priority which is fair enough but can also purchase 2 tickets each which means the 2nd ticket can go to anyone. Still, I’m sure an allocation of nearly 7,000 tickets for the Liverpool game is enough for everyone who wants to go can go

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig View Post
    To be fair it’s for ST holders with 5 aways and Members with 4 aways. I can’t imagine we have any more than 1000 that fit that criteria so assuming they all go and all take 2 each there’s still 5000 tickets left for the rest of us.

If it were 2 tickets for anyone with 2+ away games I’d be a bit annoyed but seems fair to reward the die hard fans with an extra ticket for a special occasion like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    To be fair it’s for ST holders with 5 aways and Members with 4 aways. I can’t imagine we have any more than 1000 that fit that criteria so assuming they all go and all take 2 each there’s still 5000 tickets left for the rest of us.

If it were 2 tickets for anyone with 2+ away games I’d be a bit annoyed but seems fair to reward the die hard fans with an extra ticket for a special occasion like this one.
    Two tickets can be purchased (in one basket) for qualifying fans ie both fans have to have had ST +4 or member +5.

Haven’t been away this season so don’t qualify so will just lurk on here.

Good prices

Surprised we didn’t take the full allocation mind

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Two tickets can be purchased (in one basket) for qualifying fans ie both fans have to have had ST +4 or member +5.
    You reckon? Not how it reads to me. Sounds like take any Tom, Dai or Barry with you

I don’t think that’s what it means. One qualifying fan no gets to buy 2 tickets is how I read it.

I qualify on Friday, I’m buying a extra ticket and my dad is so we can sell those 2 to city fans at face value before they get into the wrong hands

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I don’t think that’s what it means. One qualifying fan no gets to buy 2 tickets is how I read it.
    Each seat bought online has to be allocated to a fan. If one fan doesn't qualify = no purchase for that person. I have tried in the past to buy for my son who didn't have the required number of aways. Wouldn't work. No sale. Which is a pain if you want two seats together.

Each seat bought online has to be allocated to a fan. If one fan doesn't qualify = no purchase for that person. I have tried in the past to buy for my son who didn't have the required number of aways. Wouldn't work. No sale. Which is a pain if you want two seats together.
    For your average away game yes, your Birmingham away, but looks to me like it’s buy one bring a mate for this.

Why would it specify 2 tickets per fan for the first lot of sales and only 1 ticket per fan for the second set of sales if all tickets require a fan number with the appropriate number of away games? I am 99% sure it means the first lot of fans can buy 2 tickets per 1 qualifying fan no.

It's different for Liverpool. First priority allows purchase of 2 tickets. I understand that whilst you will have to allocate the second ticket to a named person (fan number), that person does not need to qualify.

The second priority is back to usual as per your example above, where you can buy multiple tickets but have to allocate them to those who qualify within the window.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    For your average away game yes, your Birmingham away, but looks to me like it’s buy one bring a mate for this.
    The 2nd person on your fan number also has to have a fan number of their own. So will have at some time bought a ticket at the club.

The club are genuinely unsure as to whether we will sell out given the awful ko time

barnsley tickets are only £15 if anyones desperate to watch us away

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    barnsley tickets are only £15 if anyones desperate to watch us away
    And Millwall and Huddersfield. £15 for Barnsley is cheap enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    The 2nd person on your fan number also has to have a fan number of their own. So will have at some time bought a ticket at the club.

The club are genuinely unsure as to whether we will sell out given the awful ko time
    The club seem to have clarified their first stage ticketing info. Two tickets per qualifying fan it is.. Can't see us selling out though.

I'm not gonna go now cos of the kick off time, but they are decent priced tickets in fairness.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I'm not gonna go now cos of the kick off time, but they are decent priced tickets in fairness.
    Very good tbf. Especially when you consider the £33 Bristol City are charging, Millwall are charging £30!

Looks like you can't choose which block to buy your tickets for. They're sold in block by block order.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Looks like you can't choose which block to buy your tickets for. They're sold in block by block order.
    You can select seats from the stadium ‘map’.

Don’t seem to be able to allocate to qualifying fans (apart from your +1) in your group though ?

I only qualify for Liverpool tickets next Thursday, Went to Luton but I didn't buy from my account , Thursday is season ticket holders with 0 away games & 1 away for members , Do you think they will be plenty of tickets for that phase ?

Cheers
    Last edited by ccfc1000; 22-01-22 at 01:30. Reason: Poor grammar

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    You can select seats from the stadium ‘map’.

Don’t seem to be able to allocate to qualifying fans (apart from your +1) in your group though ?
    all a bit odd but i managed to buy for my party with the appropriate levels of qualification but only because i was getting an extra ticket as per the rules.

was able to choose from the available seats.

I'd be amazed if we sold that out. It's v their 2nd string live on itv and we've been there a few times recently. I reckon about 4k.