+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How damaging is relegation to the third tier?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How damaging is relegation to the third tier?

Rotherham, Millwall, Peterborough, Barnsley, Blackpool, Hull, Wigan all clubs that have bounced back recently. Some have gone back down but looking good to bounce back.
    Wycombe top of the league after going down last season. Rotherham will go top if win games in hand. Wigan also up there again this season.

I don’t think it’s the disaster some think it will be and long term it may actually benefit the development of this generation of academy lads now breaking into the first team.

Re: How damaging is relegation to the third tier?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Rotherham, Millwall, Peterborough, Barnsley, Blackpool, Hull, Wigan all clubs that have bounced back recently. Some have gone back down but looking good to bounce back.
    Wycombe top of the league after going down last season. Rotherham will go top if win games in hand. Wigan also up there again this season.

I don’t think it’s the disaster some think it will be and long term it may actually benefit the development of this generation of academy lads now breaking into the first team.
    I don't want relegation but if it means we can regroup and come back better and stronger then so be it.
    The youngsters we have in the squad will thrive in league one so hopefully will have more games , experience and be ready for the championship if promoted.