Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
I did. 'Unify' is the name that Yusuf Ismail and Shawqi Hasson are calling themselves under this creative banner.

https://www.instagram.com/u.nify/?utm_source=ig_embed

This is the 'Unify' you seem to be incorrectly and stubbornly attaching them to:

About UNIFY Creative

UNIFY Creative began in May 2020 when Ashley Samuels-McKenzie and Charles Parkinson recognised the appetite from advertising professionals to drive change but saw that there was no formal platform bringing together decision makers to take action.

UNIFY Creative was established in response to the COVID-19 crisis in May 2020 by Ashley Samuels-McKenzie and Charles Parkinson, co-founders of Unity & Motion

No connection anywhere between the two.

You also said earlier "Yusuf Ismail, strikes a deal with Adidas for the mural to be done by Cardiff street artist Bradley Rmer and pay for the 'billboard' fees for 6 months" which is a bizarre considering they've actually left off all of the Adidas branding and trademarks on the shirt, perhaps fearing repercussions of trademark infringement.

Which isn't the case on the 'My Cymru, My Shirt' mural which Adidas did commission.

Miles off the mark, as usual.

Apology accepted in advance (also, as usual).
Bloody hell. That’s one mighty telling off