+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Brennan Johnson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brennan Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    In the words of the Indelible Roy Walker 'Just say what you see'
    ***A clip of Mr Chips evacuating cow muck from his mouth while gesturing to another person***

*Buzz*

"Is it 'chatting shit'?"

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    The stats are wrong then. That's why clubs like Brentford don't use "normal" stats available to mere mortals like us.

Also, with regards to him playing in the Champ as some other posters have said, he's lived in Venice and La Spezia. I reckon that's probably a bit nicer than Hull

He'll have had some great experiences and more British players should play abroad, and he'll be a steady PL player/top Champ and that's probably his level.
    Exactly. He's a 22 year old with over 80 top flight appearances, played at the Euros and World Cup whilst living in Venice and La Spezia along the way, not bad

Championship level Ampadu (7.5 rating) playing at CCB led his team to victory over Champions League contenders Inter Milan, who had Lukaku, Dzeko and World Cup winner Martinez up front. Inter's goal came from the penalty spot. Maybe City can make a cheeky bid and save his career?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Championship level Ampadu (7.5 rating) playing at CCB led his team to victory over Champions League contenders Inter Milan, who had Lukaku, Dzeko and World Cup winner Martinez up front. Inter's goal came from the penalty spot. Maybe City can make a cheeky bid and save his career?
    7.5 rating. He had a 6.6 rating in leading them to victory tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    7.5 rating. He had a 6.6 rating in leading them to victory tonight.
    Not on my app based on Opta stats. Why are you nit-picking? You seem desperate for him not to do well

This message board is brilliant at times, a 22 year-old Welsh lad is playing against 3 world class strikers and stops them from scoring, and somebody with a vendetta decides to go all Debbie Downer on him! You can't make this stuff up

This message board is brilliant at times, a 22 year-old Welsh lad is playing against 3 world class strikers and stops them from scoring, and somebody with a vendetta decides to go all Debbie Downer on him! You can't make this stuff up
    I want him to do well, I think he is.

I see this boards duty to keep you in check. Getting a hard on over a 22 year old man that is unattainable for you can't be good for your mental health.

We are here to help.

I see this boards duty to keep you in check. Getting a hard on over a 22 year old man that is unattainable for you can't be good for your mental health.

We are here to help.

We are here to help.
    It isn't quite right how he seems so fixated on Ampadu and johnson. Although he doesn't have to justify it to anyone, it's his thing, it makes him happy. Plenty of people have a fixation on well known people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It isn't quite right how he seems so fixated on Ampadu and johnson. Although he doesn't have to justify it to anyone, it's his thing, it makes him happy. Plenty of people have a fixation on well known people.
    Keep the reactions coming

Keep the reactions coming
    It's ok, i said as much in my post. You like those two lads, quite a lot judging by how much you follow them. Some people are like it about celebrities etc, a sort of escapism if you like. I get it mate

Darcy Blake had Rooney in his pocket.

Thanks, I respect your opinion, and at the end of the day we are both failed football players, so we have that in common
    Oh **** it if we're all making shit up I was on the books at Barca but decided it wasn't for me as they wouldn't let me post on ccmb

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Oh **** it if we're all making shit up I was on the books at Barca but decided it wasn't for me as they wouldn't let me post on ccmb
    It must be terrible having had no life experiences and being reduced to sniping on a football message board. Very sad

It must be terrible having had no life experiences and being reduced to sniping on a football message board. Very sad
    Who are you then? Old footballer my arse.

Who are you then? Old footballer my arse.
    Never said I was.

Never said I was.
    You are a failed footballer aren't you.

And you're old aren't you?

Old failed footballer.

Brennan has come off with a groin strain; we don't know how bad it is yet, we'll see how he is in the next day or two.

Bad news for the forthcoming internationals

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Brennan has come off with a groin strain; we don't know how bad it is yet, we'll see how he is in the next day or two.

Bad news for the forthcoming internationals
    Danger is, what is WB going to do with his 90 minutes spare a week now he's not watching Johnson. Make another 16 accounts?

Danger is, what is WB going to do with his 90 minutes spare a week now he's not watching Johnson. Make another 16 accounts?
    My guess is activate 16 accounts he registered previously pretending that they are long term lurkers but you could be right.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    My guess is activate 16 accounts he registered previously pretending that they are long term lurkers but you could be right.
    I lose track. Is this still Roathie?