+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Brennan Johnson

Re: Brennan Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't like anybody. I just watch football matches and I'm interested to see if any of the young players who I predict to come good actually make it, so they can replace the old guard. We are in a precarious position right now, and we need more than Ampadu and Johnson to come through ranks. I quite like watching Wales playing in major tournaments, and I hope out little run of success isn't over just yet.
    You don't have to justify anything mate, we're all different, we all like different things, i get it, it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You don't have to justify anything mate, we're all different, we all like different things, i get it, it's fine.
    Thanks, I respect your opinion, and at the end of the day we are both failed football players, so we have that in common

Thanks, I respect your opinion, and at the end of the day we are both failed football players, so we have that in common
    I didn't even fail spectacularly....

This message board is brilliant at times, a 22 year-old Welsh lad is playing against 3 world class strikers and stops them from scoring, and somebody with a vendetta decides to go all Debbie Downer on him! You can't make this stuff up
    Darcy Blake had Rooney in his pocket.

Oh **** it if we're all making shit up I was on the books at Barca but decided it wasn't for me as they wouldn't let me post on ccmb

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Oh **** it if we're all making shit up I was on the books at Barca but decided it wasn't for me as they wouldn't let me post on ccmb
    It must be terrible having had no life experiences and being reduced to sniping on a football message board. Very sad

It must be terrible having had no life experiences and being reduced to sniping on a football message board. Very sad
    Who are you then? Old footballer my arse.

Who are you then? Old footballer my arse.
    Never said I was.

Never said I was.
    You are a failed footballer aren't you.

And you're old aren't you?

Old failed footballer.

Brennan has come off with a groin strain; we don't know how bad it is yet, we'll see how he is in the next day or two.

Bad news for the forthcoming internationals

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Brennan has come off with a groin strain; we don't know how bad it is yet, we'll see how he is in the next day or two.

Bad news for the forthcoming internationals
    Danger is, what is WB going to do with his 90 minutes spare a week now he's not watching Johnson. Make another 16 accounts?

Danger is, what is WB going to do with his 90 minutes spare a week now he's not watching Johnson. Make another 16 accounts?
    My guess is activate 16 accounts he registered previously pretending that they are long term lurkers but you could be right.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    My guess is activate 16 accounts he registered previously pretending that they are long term lurkers but you could be right.
    I lose track. Is this still Roathie?