+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BREAKING: McDonalds order repainting of My City My Shirt mural after row erupts

BREAKING: McDonalds order repainting of My City My Shirt mural after row erupts

McDonalds has responded to public criticism after the mural was painted over

https://nation.cymru/culture/mcdonal...er-row-erupts/

Re: BREAKING: McDonalds order repainting of My City My Shirt mural after row erupts

shocking.... surely they could have jet washed it down and saved some of it sooner... would have at least had some template to work with for the re-painting of it

Re: BREAKING: McDonalds order repainting of My City My Shirt mural after row erupts

McWankers

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    McWankers
    Not their fault.

Thumbs up Re: BREAKING: McDonalds order repainting of My City My Shirt mural after row erupts

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcbluebird View Post
    McDonalds has responded to public criticism after the mural was painted over

https://nation.cymru/culture/mcdonal...er-row-erupts/
    So the thread YOU started a few hours ago and was already on page 2 by the time you posted this wasn't good enough for this message or what, serious why????

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    So the thread YOU started a few hours ago and was already on page 2 by the time you posted this wasn't good enough for this message or what, serious why????
    Look out chief inspector of the thread police has turned up

Honestly I don’t see the issue.

A company rectifying something it did wrong (not even anyones fault)

Good to see it’ll be repainted and something to forget about.