+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jordan Hugill ??

Jordan Hugill ??

Cardiff City and Millwall are interested in signing Jordan Hugill, according to reports

Re: Jordan Hugill ??

What a strange career he's had.

If we're restricted to loan moves, probably as good as it's going to get.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post

The most remarkable thing about him is West Ham payed £10 million for him and he only played 22 minutes for them. Makes Josh Murphy look like a bargain. Can’t see that he is any better than Collins really.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post

Is that a yes from you?

Stats seem to suggest the Championship is his level. Looks pretty good. Is this a sign Moore is crocked?

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Stats seem to suggest the Championship is his level. Looks pretty good. Is this a sign Moore is crocked?
    John Percy says it’s done, and he’s signing

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Is that a yes from you?

Seems so. It sounds like it's a horrible market though, so we'll probably have done well to get it over the line.

He can score goals in this league, even if WBA spell has been a car crash.

5 goals in his last 54 Championship matches.

I don't get why we're chasing after big, slow target man type centre forwards.

He's??

Moore is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Wba fans are a spoilt horrible bunch the ones i've spoken to seem to think they deserve to be top eight in the premiership

Is it just me who thinks that we don't need a new striker that much? Not unless someone really good is available anyway. Got Collins, Watters and sometimes Moore, this guy doesn't seem like an upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Is it just me who thinks that we don't need a new striker that much? Not unless someone really good is available anyway. Got Collins, Watters and sometimes Moore, this guy doesn't seem like an upgrade
    I agree. I'd be shopping for a decent new centre back instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    I agree. I'd be shopping for a decent new centre back instead.
    It's odd that there's not even been a suggestion that we're looking for one. Surely a side who's kept 1 clean sheet all season whose centre backs are making countless errors should be looking for one at least?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    It's odd that there's not even been a suggestion that we're looking for one. Surely a side who's kept 1 clean sheet all season whose centre backs are making countless errors should be looking for one at least?
    Charlie Goode has been made available for loan by Brentford, I pray we’re all over that.

I wonder if West brom would let is have zohore back as well

Perhaps this is a genius move to transform Hugill into the best centre back in the Championship.

It beggars belief, particularly when we're trying a formation with 3 centre backs that doesn't suit two of them at least!!