+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bristol toilets smashed

Re: Bristol toilets smashed

Apparently a Cardiff fan recorded those doing it then posted it on Twitter. There was a link on another football forum but the linked Tweet has now been deleted. I’d imagine incriminating copies were taken though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    There is a massive cocaine problem at the City. I see it every game at half-time in the toilets.
    Is that because we play so badly they need stimulation?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Hold on, I know we're all a bit.long in the tooth on here but .... ��
    Kudos to spot that, I did wonder how long it was going to be before the penny dropped but nobody mentioned it! They'd be over 100. To nick a recent joke from Splott Parker when I cheekily mentioned he'd last seen us play Liverpool when we played in quarters - "Bartley Wilson's Barmy Army!" could have been chanted when they lobbed concrete chunks at each other!

And just so this doesn't get misunderstood, I'm not laughing or condoning the recent violence just pointing out that we've had nutters going back to the early years of the club.

They walk among us. The mentally challenged individuals who did this, are about as welcome at our club, as is a dose of covid.
    Football, with it’s long associated link to tribal behaviour, will always attract these type of people.
    They possess a combination of low IQ, inability to handle the drugs they put into their bodies (alcohol, cocaine etc), low self respect, no respect for others, and no conception of what is right and wrong.
    A dangerous mixture, that leads to incidents like this. Although other sports like boxing can suffer, it’s mainly football that attracts them. You only have to look at the cretins who threw the bottles on the pitch at Everton.
    I was at Ashton gate on Saturday. Am i embarrassed ? Hell no. I went, and like the majority of other City fans, behaved myself.
    The only remedy for football, is to try to identify these folk, and give them life time bans.
    Unfortunately, society on the whole will always have to suffer these meat heads. It’s a part of life.

Before the weekend, there were stories about increased instances of fan misbehaviour at football games, are we seeing a reaction to two years of being unable to live life "normally" I wonder? Whatever the reason, football hooliganism did not go away and probably never will do and, as said in the post above, all you can do is try to make sure that those responsible are caught and banned from attending games in the future. The impression I got back in the eighties and nineties was that banning orders tended to be observed at City games, but I must admit that it wasn't a subject I knew a great deal about.

There is a massive cocaine problem at the City. I see it every game at half-time in the toilets.
    It’s a society problem not exclusive to football and not exclusive to City.

I've seen some idiot Cardiff fans defending this on Twitter. really embarrassing stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I've seen some idiot Cardiff fans defending this on Twitter. really embarrassing stuff
    Bloody hell. That's kind of scary as well as embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It’s a society problem not exclusive to football and not exclusive to City.
    If away fans had not been there it would not have happened!
    Every problem can be attributed to “society”. That is to easy and achieves nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    I am appalled by the behaviour these morons, of those that stood by and watched and those think it was an ok thing todo.
    There are no excuses.
    Bit harsh to have a pop at those who watched, not worth the bother of trying to stop it when you have idiots willing to do all that and feeling invincible in front of their mates. Not even just kids either. Feels like a lot of older idiots come out for this game as it's easier to do than Swansea. I've moaned constantly about why Swansea is a bubble when other derby games all over the UK aren't but things like this don't help.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Bit harsh to have a pop at those who watched, not worth the bother of trying to stop it when you have idiots willing to do all that and feeling invincible in front of their mates. Not even just kids either. Feels like a lot of older idiots come out for this game as it's easier to do than Swansea. I've moaned constantly about why Swansea is a bubble when other derby games all over the UK aren't but things like this don't help.
    yep given the scenes in the video I posted, it's going to take a lot more than the tutting and Rolling your eyes that I would have probably maxed out at

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    If away fans had not been there it would not have happened!
    Every problem can be attributed to “society”. That is to easy and achieves nothing.
    Im talking about cocaine use, which IS a society problem not exclusive to football.

When theyve traced them make them pay for the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Shows how difficult it is to self police though, you'd need a hell of a lot of people telling that lot to cut it out for it to have any effect, there must be 30+ in there, and not kids either by the looks of it

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Shows how difficult it is to self police though, you'd need a hell of a lot of people telling that lot to cut it out for it to have any effect, there must be 30+ in there, and not kids either by the looks of it
    I wonder what started it though. It's very common for groups of lads to go in the toilet, smoking and what not at away games, but that isn't normal. I know it's Bristol City, but it was also an early kick off, which should knock a few pints off it all - EDIT, it wouldnt for me, I'd just start earlier, but still..

Sort of shit that puts you off going isn’t it. So many genuine brain dead losers coked out of their minds.

Who wants to have to spend a chunk of your weekend near people like that?

I know this sort of thing is rare but every match has these sort of idiots even if it’s a smaller number.

The whole anti social behaviour is part of football and creates atmosphere is absolute bollocks too. For some reason being in a football ground seems to make behaving like a **** completely legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Sort of shit that puts you off going isn’t it. So many genuine brain dead losers coked out of their minds.

Who wants to have to spend a chunk of your weekend near people like that?

I know this sort of thing is rare but every match has these sort of idiots even if it’s a smaller number.

The whole anti social behaviour is part of football and creates atmosphere is absolute bollocks too. For some reason being in a football ground seems to make behaving like a **** completely legal.
    I agree. And I don't mind laddy behaviour, and football is part of that, but that's just mindless idiocy.

The only acceptable vandalism in any toilets should be writing Sludge's phone number on the wall.

Do find it funny how these idiots stitch themselves up. Firstly the guys smashing up the toilets have done the polices job , and incriminate themselves by filming it.

Then we've got a wannabe bristol hardman getting himself a reputation as a grass for sharing it.

Would be much easier for them all to give up the silly little games and act like normal human beings

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Do find it funny how these idiots stitch themselves up. Firstly the guys smashing up the toilets have done the polices job , and incriminate themselves by filming it.

Then we've got a wannabe bristol hardman getting himself a reputation as a grass for sharing it.

Would be much easier for them all to give up the silly little games and act like normal human beings
    We all certainly 'av 'em. Here's one of Harv's previous Tweets. It refers to a chant some of them apparently enjoy:

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    We all certainly 'av 'em. Here's one of Harv's previous Tweets. It refers to chant some of them apparently enjoy:

Jeez, that is disgusting. I'm no lawyer, but that has to be bloody close to criminal aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    We all certainly 'av 'em. Here's one of Harv's previous Tweets. It refers to a chant some of them apparently enjoy:

What is it about football that attracts such brain dead cretins.

Shows how biased people are too, smashing up toilets bad but taking the piss out of a dead person fine.

There is a massive cocaine problem at the City. I see it every game at half-time in the dressing room
    Corrected for you

A spokesperson for Avon and Somerset police said: “A police investigation has been launched following a report of criminal damage to toilets at Ashton Gate Stadium on Saturday 22 January.

“No arrests have yet been made. We’d ask anyone with information that could assist our inquiry to contact police on 101, quoting reference 5222018809,” she added.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/b...y-fans-6541843

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I wonder what started it though. It's very common for groups of lads to go in the toilet, smoking and what not at away games, but that isn't normal. I know it's Bristol City, but it was also an early kick off, which should knock a few pints off it all - EDIT, it wouldnt for me, I'd just start earlier, but still..
    Did you just edit your post specifically to tell us you're a legend?