from Steve Morison.

"People will always look at team selection or tactics, the reality is if you don't do the job you're asked to do or employed to do by the football club then you're going to get beat." (sic - beaten...)

"I have to tell them to go and get the ball, they are just standing there like, 'Oh we've lost again.' Come on. Go and leave a bit on someone. Go and drag the ball off someone, make the goalie hurry up. They are just booting balls into the stand thinking, 'That's alright, we've got another game next week'."

Quite right......but Steve..LISTEN to comments and STOP playing Flint/Pack/Nelson/Bacuna/Vaulks.....TRUST the youngsters you had in the u23's - surely they cannot do worse. Play with Ralls, Wintle, Doyle....do not take them off after 70 minutes...they are old enough to last a whole game. Players of 19/20/21 age should be able to do a job....if not buy that age then they need to move o

STOP this obsessive formula at the back....I DO sympathise...but stop this 'old guard' attitude.

Due to internet problems I could not view today's game.....but we should have got something out of it from the text comments...apart from the dire 'defending'.