Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
Ralls is the odd one out to me. Not because I don't agree with you but because he's a shadow of his younger self and wouldn't have survived alongside Peter Whittingham et al playing the kind of game he plays now. It's pretty bad how a series of managers have stuffed his game.

I'd forgotten about Gunter too. Will any of our current crop be added to that list? Just to be pedantic, what do you regard as a very short time?
10 games i would say. That's just my opinion. If a young player (especially if they're creative) aren't showing progress then they will be out and substituted with 'Experience' Defenders with us just have to be able to stop the opposition adequately enough to get themselves a career, we don't do creative defenders (homegrown) Like i said, it's just my opinion, but there is pressure on young players to show managers that they're progressing, and i would say that they are scrutinised more that established players simply because of their developmental stage. It might not be fair, but it's the way it is, and the way it has always been in my opinion. Agree about Ralls.