+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Highway Code changes.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Highway Code changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Encouraged to position themselves centrally as well.

I wouldn't mind if even half the cyclists I saw abided by even the most basic rules themselves. I know there are some that do of course.
    I thought cyclists always should have positioned themselves centrally.

I’m not a cyclist (you couldn’t pay me to cycle on our roads with how aggressive and blind car drivers can be) The problem is drivers over taking close and fast.

There are some arse hole cyclists but they’re quite unlikely to kill or hurt anyone on the same scale a motorist is.

If everyone just paid a bit more attention to the road and the hazards, both cyclists and car drivers, the roads would be a safer place. But so many still drive as close as possible to the car in front and over take bikes, horses etc way too close.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

I’m not a cyclist (you couldn’t pay me to cycle on our roads with how aggressive and blind car drivers can be) The problem is drivers over taking close and fast.

There are some arse hole cyclists but they’re quite unlikely to kill or hurt anyone on the same scale a motorist is.

If everyone just paid a bit more attention to the road and the hazards, both cyclists and car drivers, the roads would be a safer place. But so many still drive as close as possible to the car in front and over take bikes, horses etc way too close.
    Following the change of advice, they would be overtaking them a damned site closer in future.

It's crazy and reckless. And I suspect few cyclists would observe this

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

What the hell are you doing, posting common sense on CCMB?