+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I thought Doyle was head and shoulders above everyone, he sorted out our midfield, cancel that, he sorted out the whole side, proper footballer. The early goal fired up Hugill, what a confidence booster. His hold up play bought us so much time, very few aimless flick ons, more catching it on his chest to get total control. All in all a great weekend for us, even Derby’s late equaliser pales into insignificance now.
    Spot on.

What a difference Doyle and Wintle make and bring the best out of Ralls. Forward thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Spot on.

What a difference Doyle and Wintle make and bring the best out of Ralls. Forward thinking.
    Another poster mentioned that Wintle is the Gunnarsson replacement we've needed and I agree, quite, effective and providing the others ahead in the midfield a platform to work off. Doyle looks a top player and isn't afraid of responsibility, great stuff.

Christ I'm getting ahead of myself

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Another poster mentioned that Wintle is the Gunnarsson replacement we've needed and I agree, quite, effective and providing the others ahead in the midfield a platform to work off. Doyle looks a top player and isn't afraid of responsibility, great stuff.

Christ I'm getting ahead of myself
    I liked him when I've seen him play for Blackpool on IPTV the games I saw he sat in and was always positioned well to cut out attacks and got on the front foot to carry the ball and pass it then soy back I'm.. I like him and he can pass which is a step up on Gunnar too :)