+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunday Games Covid Pass Needed ( Yes or No )

Sunday Games Covid Pass Needed ( Yes or No )

Does anyone know what the procedure will be , or have a feel what will happen ?

Re: Sunday Games Covid Pass Needed ( Yes or No )

Are we back in this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by mbatte View Post
    Are we back in this weekend?
    Yes

The club have said that the double vaccination certificate will continue until NHS Wales gets its act together to have certificates (digital or paper) that show the booster (not available yet) or the Welsh Govt determines that certificates are not necessary at all. As per Trust note of Supporters Liaison meeting on 18 January sent to their members

If anyone needs a cert then don't worry; I've dusted off an old Xerox and a job-lot of Tippex I bought off a chap down Bessemer Road in the late 1980s.

There will be plenty of Covid floating around in the pubs before the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    The club have said that the double vaccination certificate will continue until NHS Wales gets its act together to have certificates (digital or paper) that show the booster (not available yet) or the Welsh Govt determines that certificates are not necessary at all. As per Trust note of Supporters Liaison meeting on 18 January sent to their members
    I’ve got the three, digital and on paper, 1,2 & booster, all through the NHS Wales website.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    There will be plenty of Covid floating around in the pubs before the game...
    Well played sir.