+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory

What's happened to him - no posts for 3 weeks. Used to love his balanced political insight.

Re: Sludge Factory

It occurred to me the other day that we hadn't seen much from him in a while. Hope he's OK.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    It occurred to me the other day that we hadn't seen much from him in a while. Hope he's OK.
    Same here. I hope he's OK too.

Yes it occurred to me too. I know in the past he's mentioned he has experienced mental health issues before so I hope he's not having a bad time of it at present.

I wonder if anyone knows him in real life so could check on him?

Maybe it's it mother. Hope they're both OK.

Hopefully he's all good. Maybe he's lying low after being caught at a couple of boris johnsons garden parties

Taking a time out from here maybe…..quite a popular pastime these days

Funnily enough I thought the same and I hope he knows that whatever is up he is missed.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Maybe it's it mother. Hope they're both OK.
    That was my initial thought aswell.

I miss his insights into classical, country & western and jazz music. Hope both him and his mum are alright

Thought the same.
    Hope that he's just taking a break.

Hopefully he's found something more stimulating to do.

Fishing season?

I had a PM from him a couple of days ago. He was upset at the behaviour of the vandals at Bristol City.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I had a PM from him a couple of days ago. He was upset at the behaviour of the vandals at Bristol City.
    Thanks for letting us know Sludgey is okay Mike. Don't blame him for being upset, I know I would have been if I had witnessed such wanton vandalism, committed under the name of Cardiff City FC. Hopefully some of the perpetrators have had their collars felt by the old bill due the amount of video material available on social media
    Last edited by Mr Soul '68; 27-01-22 at 09:32. Reason: sPelLung

I'm glad to hear he's okay too. And like I said, if he reads this, I hope he knows he's missed.

Phew great news , glad he is okay he is a great character

good news

Sludge has always had a mature view on violence. Unlike some, he has never looked back and longed for the ‘good old days’.

Good to hear he is OK - and a more reliable report back on Sludge than the one Organ is now working on.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Good to hear he is OK - and a more reliable report back on Sludge than the one Organ is now working on.
    yet we still want to read his, he must be on the 3rd page by now

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Sludge has always had a mature view on violence. Unlike some, he has never looked back and longed for the ‘good old days’.
    Yes it does seem to be a time to reflect as one gets older on what was acceptable or a laugh , to what we judge as appalling behaviour these days .

As long as Sludge can reach for his Sabbath back catalogue I am sure he will be fine

I saw him yesterday. He was as dastardly as ever.

The reason for going AWOL is there's a new woman in his life. He's invested most of his time fingering her since the turn of the year. I'll type and post a report this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I saw him yesterday. He was as dastardly as ever.

The reason for going AWOL is there's a new woman in his life. He's invested most of his time fingering her since the turn of the year. I'll type and post a report this afternoon.
    Good to see you back too

Has he or anyone worked out the inspiration for his user name?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Has he or anyone worked out the inspiration for his user name?
    It's a song by Alice in Chains.

Update: I had a quick check in with him this morning and when I told you were missing him he said 'I am working on new material'

So you have been warned.