+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid Rules Going In Ingerlund

Covid Rules Going In Ingerlund

As part of the lifting of Plan B restrictions in England, no longer legally compulsory to wear face masks in indoor venues

Boris Johnson said the measures were being lifted thanks to the vaccine rollout, NHS staff, and the public response

Sainsbury's, John Lewis and Waitrose will continue to ask their customers in England to wear masks.

Train passengers will also be asked to wear one

Coronavirus passes are no longer needed to enter bars, restaurants and cinemas in Northern Ireland

Covid restrictions on adult social care will be eased in England from Monday

There will be no limit on the number of visitors allowed at care homes and self-isolation periods will be cut

Re: Covid Rules Going In Ingerlund

my mum said to me that Drakeford has said that people from Wales can travel abroad again without the need for it to be essential

pleased for you

I wonder what the "they're bringing in a new world order" lot will say once restrictions are fully lifted

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I wonder what the "they're bringing in a new world order" lot will say once restrictions are fully lifted
    yaaaaay we won

I can't make out if the wearing of masks In Sainsbury's, John Lewis and Waitrose is an act of snobbery or health care , is it the case that poorer folk shopping in Asda Aldi , Lidl don't matter ??