+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rabbi and Brennan to star in March?

Rabbi and Brennan to star in March?

....two in form players who could possibly lead us to our 1st World Cup since before I was born..(59)

Re: Rabbi and Brennan to star in March?

Some players in form: Harry Wilson, Rabbi Motondo, Brennan Johnson, Ethan Ampadu, Sorba Thomas, Tom Lawrence, Tom Bradshaw.

Some players not getting a sniff: Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey, Joe Rodon, Danny Ward (as usual)

Would our chances be better if the lists were the other way around or will those bottom four perform no matter what?

Not forgetting the likes of Neco and Connor Roberts not managing to play much either

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff-Cal View Post
    Some players in form: Harry Wilson, Rabbi Motondo, Brennan Johnson, Ethan Ampadu, Sorba Thomas, Tom Lawrence, Tom Bradshaw.

Some players not getting a sniff: Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey, Joe Rodon, Danny Ward (as usual)

Would our chances be better if the lists were the other way around or will those bottom four perform no matter what?
    Ward seems to be a solid keeper despite never playing, imagine how good he could have been had he actually played. Ramsey ran the show in Czechia despite not playing for Juve and Bale is Bale so they should be fine

Connor Roberts started for Burnley recently after getting over a bout of illness

To be fair Wales have some cracking youngsters.

I read today that Forest rejected a £20M offer for Johnson. I don't know how accurate the figure is, but it makes the "Cardiff should have snapped up Steve Cooper argument" (which I am certainly guilty of) sound pretty ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff-Cal View Post
    Not forgetting the likes of Neco and Connor Roberts not managing to play much either
    Neco was on fire last wales game….Rodon has always seemed overrated and prone to errors for me but maybe it’s just the move to a big club messing with him….

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Neco was on fire last wales game….Rodon has always seemed overrated and prone to errors for me but maybe it’s just the move to a big club messing with him….
    Neco was the best player on the pitch and thats a big call when we were playing Belgium ( KDB was ok in patches )

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Ward seems to be a solid keeper despite never playing, imagine how good he could have been had he actually played. Ramsey ran the show in Czechia despite not playing for Juve and Bale is Bale so they should be fine

Connor Roberts started for Burnley recently after getting over a bout of illness
    Well you say Bale is Bale but he's actually historically a player who needs a few games to get up to speed, although I do admit that his "not up to speed" is better than most players prime fitness

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Rodon's organisational & leadership qualities for Wales are exactly what they've needed for a few years

I think he's a great player regardless of some errors