+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barnsley pubs

Barnsley pubs

Any decent Away fan pubs that Cardiff fans usually go in?

Re: Barnsley pubs

The Metrodome is a sports centre with bar facilities by the away end. I’ve been in there the last couple of times I’ve been to Barnsley.

Quote Originally Posted by Burntwood Blue View Post
    The Metrodome is a sports centre with bar facilities by the away end. I’ve been in there the last couple of times I’ve been to Barnsley.
    Agreed - car park on the back if you are driving and easy access in and out - good welcome and mix with other fans and sports on the TV although it might be corrie street as its midweek

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Agreed - car park on the back if you are driving and easy access in and out - good welcome and mix with other fans and sports on the TV although it might be corrie street as its midweek
    Cumon, every man and his dog knows Corrie is on at 7.30pm !

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    And..... last pint or two see first half of corrie and stroll into the away end - if you are polite they might even out it on pause so you can finish watching it at half time - corrie that is not the football

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Get ready for a change:

Coronation Street episodes will now air three times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at the new time of 8pm.

They will now last one hour long each, meaning there will be three one hour episodes a week.

The changes will come in, in March 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Get ready for a change:

Coronation Street episodes will now air three times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at the new time of 8pm.

They will now last one hour long each, meaning there will be three one hour episodes a week.

The changes will come in, in March 2022.
    I’ve arranged my life timetable accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by Burntwood Blue View Post
    Yeah, I've been in there last couple of times too, and it's decent for a pint or two. Plus you can stand out on the balcony and look over the rolling hills, which is a bit like being in Tuscany.