+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ken Zohore

Ken Zohore

Surprised he's not been linked with a move anywhere, as West brom have got strikers coming out of their ears.
    .seems to be playing for their U23 team at the moment.

would you take him back here?
    I'd be tempted

Re: Ken Zohore

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Surprised he's not been linked with a move anywhere, as West brom have got strikers coming out of their ears.

I'd be tempted
    Id rather him than Nahki Wells.

I'd be tempted
    He's on 25 grand a week, WBA want him gone, he's got another this as well. He's not going anywhere, and I don't blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He's on 25 grand a week, WBA want him gone, he's got another this as well. He's not going anywhere, and I don't blame him.
    Another year

I'd be tempted
    Not in the slightest. Unless he's got a rocket up his arse he's a can't be bothered type player. Could have done a job for us in the premier league but was shit. He's clearly happy enough to sit out of the West Brom squad when he has the talent to be one of their best. Frustrating player and definitely not one for a relegation battle.

I'd be tempted
    He's shit.

Amazing how many very average footballers can become millionaires these days….

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Not in the slightest. Unless he's got a rocket up his arse he's a can't be bothered type player. Could have done a job for us in the premier league but was shit. He's clearly happy enough to sit out of the West Brom squad when he has the talent to be one of their best. Frustrating player and definitely not one for a relegation battle.
    I think he has Autism IIRC.

I’d have him, Glatzel, Rudy & Jay back at the moment, in Chops as well

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I think he has Autism IIRC.
    He's, allegedly,on the spectrum.A friend was sat near him during a Wales international game in a box and spent some time talking to him. He said it wasn't the liveliest conversation he'd ever had and he had problems understanding certain concepts. He was happily saying loudly that the manager didn't like him and wanted him gone asap, not really the time or place to say such things I heard he struggled to understand pre-match whiteboard plans and tactics well, which may explain a lot. He was, on a separate occasion, trying to get another player to explain what a mortgage was, apparently after 5 minutes the other player gave up, exasperated ,😂

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I'm that desperate I'd have Don Murray and John Toshack back at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Bring back Eddie

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...t-brom-return/

Kenneth Zohore will get the chance to prove his fitness at Albion at a special training camp taking place ahead of pre-season.

He's better than Collins, Watters, Harris and co but I don't want any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    He's better than Collins, Watters, Harris and co but I don't want any of them.

While we have been appalling in the transfer market over the last few years - You have to admit that selling Zohore for that amount was a stroke of genius.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post

While we have been appalling in the transfer market over the last few years - You have to admit that selling Zohore for that amount was a stroke of genius.
    Revenge on the Baggies for selling us Ricky Lambert.

100k a month….wow just goes to show the kids you can make it or earn it at least in this game by doing almost nothing

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    100k a month….wow just goes to show the kids you can make it or earn it at least in this game by doing almost nothing
    Crazy, isn't it. It also brings into question football clubs and their scouting Network, and sort of debunks the view that fans know f uck all about the game. I don't think that anyone on here would've agreed that Zohore was worth 8 million or that he was going to be a success at WBA based on what we had seen of him over the last 18 months of his time at City. That wouldn't have just been based on his performances, but on his character.

We did ok out of their neighbours strikerwise as well with the sale of Joe Mason to Wolves, he’s just dropped off the map.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    We did ok out of their neighbours strikerwise as well with the sale of Joe Mason to Wolves, he’s just dropped off the map.
    Who was another we sold to qpr was it? About 6 million? Can’t recall his name

Crazy, isn't it. It also brings into question football clubs and their scouting Network, and sort of debunks the view that fans know f uck all about the game. I don't think that anyone on here would've agreed that Zohore was worth 8 million or that he was going to be a success at WBA based on what we had seen of him over the last 18 months of his time at City. That wouldn't have just been based on his performances, but on his character.
    Yep! Sometimes supporters know more than football managers or at least it seems that way. Perhaps before signing players football clubs should scour football forums.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Who was another we sold to qpr was it? About 6 million? Can’t recall his name
    Mutch

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Plays for Cavalry FC in the Canadian Premier League.