Re: Ng here Ng there..

He's having a great game so far.

Excellent game.

Found his right position.
    Excellent. MOM

He reads the game surprisingly well, won most of his duels, and his distribution was good. I think he was fouled for their goal too.

Hopefully we stick with that back 3. Even though we conceded that's the most solid we've looked in a long time - and against one of the most dangerous attacking teams in the division.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    He reads the game surprisingly well, won most of his duels, and his distribution was good. I think he was fouled for their goal too.

Hopefully we stick with that back 3. Even though we conceded that's the most solid we've looked in a long time - and against one of the most dangerous attacking teams in the division.
    Ng had a great game, well done.

Fantastic performance. Hopefully that’s the last we see of Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by CrackityJones View Post
    Fantastic performance. Hopefully that’s the last we see of Nelson
    he's here another season though

He was brilliant today. Seemed much more comfortable and allowed Drameh to push forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    he's here another season though
    Hopefully, we can find a way to offload him.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post

What he said.

Pushed for their goal but maybe morrison should have been there, who knows. Definitely look more solid. Something to work with moving forward (a.d not looking backwards like we like to as fans)

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    What he said.

Pushed for their goal but maybe morrison should have been there, who knows. Definitely look more solid. Something to work with moving forward (a.d not looking backwards like we like to as fans)
    Morison allowed the forest player to get goal side, not like him, although he did alright.

motm so far
    Ralls for me

Doyle for me. He's class. He never wastes a pass and seems to have so much time on the ball. We are lucky to have him. In fact all the new additions did well today. I'm glad Morrison is back and NG probably had his best game for us.

I've no doubt he's wanted to push NG inside for a while but the squad hes been dealt has made it very difficult.

It's transition. I think we've been unfortunate recently (Bristol aside) and we've had a tough run of games.

We looked a real solid side today with enough quality about us also. We are still threadbare and results will be up and down but there's plenty about us to get enough points to keep ourselves safe.

Excellent performance. Nice to have someone with some composure in the backline

We also looked far more organised with Morrison back there, hopefully he's over whatever injuries have plagued him this season

All in all a good day. Well done Steve for making some bold calls, please scream at Vincent/Dalman/Choo to give Joe Ralls a new contract

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Excellent performance. Nice to have someone with some composure in the backline

We also looked far more organised with Morrison back there, hopefully he's over whatever injuries have plagued him this season

All in all a good day. Well done Steve for making some bold calls, please scream at Vincent/Dalman/Choo to give Joe Ralls a new contract
    Give Ralls what he wants. Vaulks, Pack, Flint, Bacuna, Vassell, Smithies, Morrison etc are all out of contract. On today, I'd keep Moz too. That's a saving of 100k plus a week, and Morrison won't be able to get near what he is on now. Ralls on the other hand won't be short of offers.

motm so far
    You were right about him at RCB, fair play

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Give Ralls what he wants. Vaulks, Pack, Flint, Bacuna, Vassell, Smithies, Morrison etc are all out of contract. On today, I'd keep Moz too. That's a saving of 100k plus a week, and Morrison won't be able to get near what he is on now. Ralls on the other hand won't be short of offers.
    I disagree about giving Ralls "what he wants".
    Let's not get too carried away, with what was a very good display by the player.
    I doubt very much he will be offered the same money that he's already on.