+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

Re: Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Looks like we might have got a rather better deal for Moore than has been reported so far.
    Or rather worse.

Let’s hope for City’s sake it was a bigger sum than the legendary Madine loan fee.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Or rather worse.

Let’s hope for City’s sake it was a bigger sum than the legendary Madine loan fee.
    the one worry about this transfer window is how much we have had to pay in loan fees. if it's minimal then I'd say we've had a good window. if we've wasted millions in loan fees that is just lost money then I'm not so sure

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He had no real break after the Euros, then he has covid. niggling injuries.etc. The way Mick played him doesnt help, he was exhausted. He scored 4 goals in his last 8 games for us, thats not the mark of a man who had thrown the towel in.
    While Moore may not have completely thrown the towel in, it was obvious his heart wasn’t in it this season. There were periods in games when he spent as much time on his arse as on his feet.

He very definitely became more fragile, going to ground far easier and much more frequently than he did 2020/21. He was also guilty of a few genuinely embarrassing dives. I don’t think there’s any doubt that he’d wanted out for some time.

While Moore may not have completely thrown the towel in, it was obvious his heart wasn’t in it this season. There were periods in games when he spent as much time on his arse as on his feet.

He very definitely became more fragile, going to ground far easier and much more frequently than he did 2020/21. He was also guilty of a few genuinely embarrassing dives. I don’t think there’s any doubt that he’d wanted out for some time.
    Maybe. I do think earlier in season he cut a very frustrated figure. Was that down to sulking, him not being fully fit, or a genuine drop in quality of team mates and way we were playing?. Maybe a combination of few things not just one.

Personally, I dont blame him for getting as far away from the Cardiff City Circus as possible and wish him all the best. Would have been nice to see how he got in in this set up where we are trying to play more football and the midfield trio of Wintle, Ralls and Doyle is a lot more positive than Vaulks, Pack and Bacuna but it wasnt to be.

I’ve heard 5% of the fee is going to install a new bidet at Ashton gate

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    for 150k+ it better be one of those robotic Japanese ones

Ive heard the club hope to recoup that by charging 50p more per pint of fizzy lager flavoured water at the CCS

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    for 150k+ it better be one of those robotic Japanese ones
    Complete with Geisha

Ive heard the club hope to recoup that by charging 50p more per pint of fizzy lager flavoured water at the CCS
    The lager at the CCS may be many things, but fizzy it is not.

The lager at the CCS may be many things, but fizzy it is not.
    I think the bars in the stadium do a fine job. There's a fine talent in being able to make a shit drink like Fosters even more undrinkable.

Do you not watch him play for Wales then
    Not seen him link up with our players like Hugill dod on the weekend.

Would be silly to compare him for Wales as Hugill can't play with them, but they've both played with Watters thus season haven't they? A fair comparison.

Dont know enough about his personal situation. Has he come out and said he is he an anti-vaxer then?
    I don't think he is an anti vaxxer?

But he has to been jabbed, so anything he gets covid related is on him, if he can't play etc..

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Not seen him link up with our players like Hugill dod on the weekend.

Would be silly to compare him for Wales as Hugill can't play with them, but they've both played with Watters thus season haven't they? A fair comparison.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I don't think he is an anti vaxxer?

But he has to been jabbed, so anything he gets covid related is on him, if he can't play etc..
    How do people know he hasn’t been jabbed?

How do people know he hasn’t been jabbed?
    He wasn't jabbed in September, as he had to self isolate when Adam Davies tested positive. After that, he might have been vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He wasn't jabbed in September, as he had to self isolate when Adam Davies tested positive. After that, he might have been vaccinated.
    Thought that was because he had been in close contact? I’ve just googled it and can’t find anything other than speculation.

It’s personal choice anyway you can’t make someone have a vaccine.

Really hope Bournemouth go up before an away day tax of £8 per ticket is implemented to cover the £1.5m.

Thought that was because he had been in close contact? I’ve just googled it and can’t find anything other than speculation.

I think he wouldn't have had to isolate had he been jabbed. Not passing judgement on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I think he wouldn't have had to isolate had he been jabbed. Not passing judgement on him.
    We’re they rules at the time? Can’t remember. Changed so often.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Really hope Bournemouth go up before an away day tax of £8 per ticket is implemented to cover the £1.5m.
    Great idea. One for DML to email the club with I think.

Kieffer didn’t really build any affiliation with the fans I don’t think. Last year was behind closed doors so he’s played about 9 games at the CCS with fans. Can’t blame him for going but it’s sad the way it ended as if he’d stayed here for the next 3 years he could’ve spearheaded the attack and made himself a club legend if he bangs in 100 goals over 4-5 seasons.

But time isn’t really on his side and he’s obviously felt like his PL shot is slipping away, and he doesn’t really owe the club anything so can’t blame him for going.

I think Bournemouth will go up but he will barely start a game in the Prem, they spend big money and they won’t go into the season with Kieffer as no.2 striker. I think it’ll end up with him wondering whether he made the right decision to go after barely playing in the PL and sold to a championship high flyer within 2 years.

No
    If you don't have a reply just don't reply, you child

Awaits the inevitable "No" response :D

I thought if you were double jabbed and came into contact with someone positive you had to do LFT and get a negative to be able to go to work etc.

If he's had to self isolate, wouldn't it suggest he has nt been jabbed?

I don't care who's jabbed and who isn't, like o said before it's a choice, but he can't blame others when he can't do his job "if" he isn't jabbed. Which seemed unlikely at the time he had to isolate given..well..he had to isolate.

I can’t believe someone has watched kieffer Moore and think he’s just a lump who wins the ball in the air.

At his best he leads the line well, has a great touch and brings others into play.

I can’t believe someone has watched kieffer Moore and think he’s just a lump who wins the ball in the air.

At his best he leads the line well, has a great touch and brings others into play.
    Which was last season. Behind closed doors. In empty stadiums. Under no pressure. The last bit will no doubt p*ss some off. But I happen to think it's true and the lack of fans home and away really skews the record books somewhat.