+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

Re: Kieffer Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Is the ambulance there just in case he catches Covid?
    It's to take him to his medical.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I don't think you are going to find as many unearthed gems in England as you think. We appear to be raiding the benches and 2nd teams of sides who we were competing with previously. That doesn't show a great amount of ambition if I am honest.
    In this case it's needs must I'm afraid. We're not looking for "unearthed gems", we're looking for players that will fit seamlessly into the current team and hopefully add sufficient quality to help us move up the table. Where we get these players from is largely irrelevant. For the time being that is the extent of our ambition.

Moore has not been right since the end of last season.
    If he wanted away then the options are limited, as his contract is running down.
    We will never know whether he would have had another good season for us but do know that his style of play is not the way most fans would like to see the team progress.

very good

If he wanted away you can't blame him. Passes at 8 foot high and getting wacked in the head by the centre backs with no protection. That said, he should have score a lot more and seemed to need 4 sitters to score once.

Three sentences on the club website. He submitted a transfer request. Short and sweet, doesn't sound like there's much love lost!

Re: Kieffer Moore - SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH. CONFIRMED

Cardiff City Football Club can confirm that Kieffer Moore has joined AFC Bournemouth for an undisclosed fee.
    The forward leaves South Wales having submitted a transfer request at Cardiff City Stadium.

We'd like to thank Kieffer for his contribution during the 18 months he spent with us.

So he forced the move. We should have thanked him for 12 months service.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Cardiff City Football Club can confirm that Kieffer Moore has joined AFC Bournemouth for an undisclosed fee.
    The forward leaves South Wales having submitted a transfer request at Cardiff City Stadium.

We'd like to thank Kieffer for his contribution during the 18 months he spent with us.
    Undisclosed…..

Did well last season. Wish him well but against us.

Could have done more this season but so could many others.

It seemed clear, even taking into account covid and injuries he wasnt the same and based on that and having an unhappy player going into his final year I don't mind the club taking some cash, it's something we have been poor at in the past.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Did well last season. Wish him well but against us.

Could have done more this season but so could many others.

It seemed clear, even taking into account covid and injuries he wasnt the same and based on that and having an unhappy player going into his final year I don't mind the club taking some cash, it's something we have been poor at in the past./QUOTE]
    It's an undisclosed fee. It literally could be peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Kieffer who , he is no Moore in my thoughts , I feel very disappointed and underwhelmed by his attitude towards us , good luck to him . oh I wont be clapping him a red shirt either .

Thankfully we had a number 9 on the pitch yesterday who looked better than him

He’s been a bit of an arse this season. Another one with a bad attitude.

F*ck him.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    In this case it's needs must I'm afraid. We're not looking for "unearthed gems", we're looking for players that will fit seamlessly into the current team and hopefully add sufficient quality to help us move up the table. Where we get these players from is largely irrelevant. For the time being that is the extent of our ambition.
    I agree with you my fellow Moodies fan.
    Spedger

Bad form that. Bournemouth could've least told someone at the club what the fee was.

Leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

No doubt our fee will be based on them getting promoted.
    All we can do is hope they do, that it gets put into the transfer kitty and that "our Steve" () has a cunning plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Three sentences on the club website. He submitted a transfer request. Short and sweet, doesn't sound like there's much love lost!
    He hasn't played for us all January. I wonder if he's been on strike.

F*ck him.
    +1 Have to support him through gritted teeth for Wales, he’s let us down badly this season. Not sure which cliche to use, He’s thrown the towel in and thrown his toys out of the pram.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    You can't in one post say 'a culture change is needed to produce players' and then advocate for a side filled with loanees while the few decent players we have produced get 10 minutes a week. We aren't in the relegation zone because Harris, Isaac Davies and Colwill have started a handful of games. We are down there because we are fixated on filling gaps and not building a side. We have been doing that since Ole was given the boot and it hasn't got us anywhere.

Sometimes you need to go down to go back up again, look at Norwich and Southampton since their seasons in league one.

[QUOTE=Citizen's Nephew;5270266]

It's an undisclosed fee. It literally could be peanuts.
    Well its unlikely to be nothing, seen reports of 3-5m. I'd imagine it's somewhere in between at best, probably closer to 3.

Vincent won't be wiping his nose with 50's off the back of it but better than 0 in the future and an unhappy player until then.

Maybe it will cover some of the wages of loan fc next season.

Olde Mark Duckford said “thank f*** for that, the covid rate in Wales halved overnight”

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post

Sometimes you need to go down to go back up again, look at Norwich and Southampton since their seasons in league one.
    Look at Ipswich, Sunderland, Sheffield Wednesday and Portsmouth.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    He hasn't played for us all January. I wonder if he's been on strike.
    Would not be at all surprised. He's been in training for at least a week, I don't buy the "he wasn't fit enough".