+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tesla Drivers

Tesla Drivers

Overtaken BMW and Audi drivers by being the biggest ****s on the road at present

Re: Tesla Drivers

Audi A1 drivers are still up there

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Overtaken BMW and Audi drivers by being the biggest ****s on the road at present
    Q5 drivers are amongst the kindest and nicest people I've ever met!

Volvo 4x4 drivers are the undisputed worst drivers on the roads currently.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Probably because they used to be BMW and Audi drivers .

Glad I cleared that one up for you .

its wealthy people, especially newly wealthy people. not the car type.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    we arra peeple...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    we arra peeple...
    What are you driving at the mo?

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    What are you driving at the mo?
    c63 convertible . Doing my little bit for global warming .
    Thinking of changing it , still worth 5k more than I paid for it 2 years ago .. What do i buy ?

Thinking of changing it , still worth 5k more than I paid for it 2 years ago .. What do i buy ?
    Get a C63 Bi-turbo. Think of the planet.
    I fancy something tidy myself.
    Like you, I'm not sure what to get either.

your camper finished yet mate ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Get a C63 Bi-turbo. Think of the planet.
    I fancy something tidy myself.
    Like you, I'm not sure what to get either.
    Its a 2017 C63 Bi Turbo convertible

I am doing a lot of walking these days , the convertible isn't the best chariot when you get back to the car wringing wet and muddy boots.
    Still have my T4 but its hard work for it to keep up with my expectations.
    Have 4x 4 MAN being converted to a camper , been in the conversion place for 9 months , hope to be reunited with it one day....

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    your camper finished yet mate ? ?
    No but he has started it , he was doing his own as the prototype, which is now finished I believe . He is very talented so should be worth the wait .
    I am going up to Pystill Raeadr tomorrow , so will probably pop my head in to see where we are at with it. I have had some photos. .

no..its def the car...how can a person take responsibility for their driving ?

Ah, I thought you'd be more of 6.3 kind of guy
    I really like the c63, but I don't like auto's.

It's like reading someone's Facebook news feed in this thread �� ��

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    It's like reading someone's Facebook news feed in this thread �� ��
    Hi hun , you OK ?

No but he has started it , he was doing his own as the prototype, which is now finished I believe . He is very talented so should be worth the wait .
    I am going up to Pystill Raeadr tomorrow , so will probably pop my head in to see where we are at with it. I have had some photos. .

Im still thinking about a Box van to convert, might be a next winter job ( as I really need to get the " man cave " done this summer )

I drive an Audi, and try my best not be labelled with that 'Audi driver' reputation. In my opinion, there's not much difference between makes of cars, when it comes to courtesy - it's the drivers that are the issue. Male, 25-35, with wife/girlfriend in the car, are the worst.

Its a 2017 C63 Bi Turbo convertible

I am doing a lot of walking these days , the convertible isn't the best chariot when you get back to the car wringing wet and muddy boots.
    Still have my T4 but its hard work for it to keep up with my expectations.
    Have 4x 4 MAN being converted to a camper , been in the conversion place for 9 months , hope to be reunited with it one day....
    That reminded me of this, I saw it in France a few years ago
    IMG-0976.jpg
    It's a Bremach

Bloody robots.

I quite like Elon Musk but he has his moments, can imagine him putting in a single young male BMW setting.

I never understood all this nonsense regarding "if you drive this car you must be a dick". It's always an expensive car too. I do not own a Tesla.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I never understood all this nonsense regarding "if you drive this car you must be a dick". It's always an expensive car too. I do not own a Tesla.
    There was a study done in Germany that had people wait at a zebra crossing or similar and saw if various types of car would stop to let them cross.
    There was a strong correlation between the more expensive cars and exhibiting the more selfish behaviour (not letting them cross).

They suggested that if you are poorer then there is more incentive for you to help others in society, you are more likely to require help from society yourself so you need that social capital.
    Rich people are much more focused on not losing what they have, and tend to think more selfishly and defensively, even in letting people cross the road. The effect has been shown elsewhere to be more pronounced in people who had been poorer and then more recently became rich.

I thought this was a thread about a cordless tool? Wasn’t sure what a Tesla was but could picture myself asking a carpenter at work “Can I borrow your Tesla?”

There was a study done in Germany that had people wait at a zebra crossing or similar and saw if various types of car would stop to let them cross.
    There was a strong correlation between the more expensive cars and exhibiting the more selfish behaviour (not letting them cross).

They suggested that if you are poorer then there is more incentive for you to help others in society, you are more likely to require help from society yourself so you need that social capital.
    Rich people are much more focused on not losing what they have, and tend to think more selfishly and defensively, even in letting people cross the road. The effect has been shown elsewhere to be more pronounced in people who had been poorer and then more recently became rich.
    Sounds reasonable, but how does it correlate to what car you drive?