Thread: Rugger

Re: Rugger

I was taking the piste
    Woooooosh

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    I was taking the piste
    Woooooosh
    Everyone says that when they have been found out.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That Lions tour in the summer meant rugby had taken further step in the process of me losing the love I had of the game before it went professional - Wales conceded their third try in the two minutes I watched of their game. However, it was the last few minutes I caught of the Scotland v England game which reminded me why I’m barely interested in the sport any more as all but a few seconds were taken up by a scrum - I watched it because I wanted to see if Scotland could beat them again, but,the World Cup coming up next year really needs more than what the game has become at its top levels if it is to get enough people interested in it for it to truly become a world game.
    Agree about the impact constant reset scrums have, probably the biggest blight on the entertainment.

It's really struck me recently how it seems to have been eliminated from the game. Been surprised that at both club and international level they have really sorted the scrum situation out.
    I Was really angry with the referee for bottling it there . 3 out of the 4 resets were blatant England penalties, but he bottled them because of the game situation. He's undone a lot of the good work done by rugby in general , by not having the guts to make a decision

Wales full team won’t do very well this time round. The Under -20’s got crushed in Cork on Friday night. There is no one of much promise coming through.To top it all, the four regions are under achieving. Compare that with what’s going on across the Irish Sea. They beat the All Blacks again recently. The 4 regions have all qualified for the next round of the European Cup, and the youngsters are showing lots of promise for the future. That’s all you need to know.